Orion pax and celistria

Annnndddd we're back again with another chapter of this story

In Iacon in the hall of records, Orion Pax was organizing some of the datapads, after while he picks each one up one by one in his arms as the datapads became a stack as tall as his helm as he slowly walked out of his berthroom, down the hallway, to the Hall of Records.

In the hall of records, there was a femme, Celistria, who was looking at some medical datapads for her work, "Let see, what else? "She said, taking a step back after she picks up another datapad in her servos. Orion finally made it to the hall of records, walking slowly with caution as he made his way to a row of shelves that were full of datapads and stopped as he spotted a datapad with excitement in his optics, "The history of the thirteen Prime! I have been looking everywhere for this." He said, slowly trying to reach the datapad without dropping the ones he was carrying.

Celistria turns around to leave till she sees a mech trying to get a datapad. She walks up to him, "Hello, do you need some help with that?" She asked softly as her purple and blue optics were looking at him. Orion turns around slowly as his optics meet Celistria's.

She was a shade of lovely purple and from her wings, you can tell she was a seeker and her blue and purple optics shined like the stars in the middle of the night. Orion quickly snapped out of his strains, "I think I was supposed to ask you if you need help." Orion said, as a smile came on his derma, "But...yes, I'm trying to reach that datapad on that shelf but I can't reach it because of the datapads I'm holding."

Celistria chuckles softly, "Here, allow me." She replayed, reached up, and grabbed the datapad he wanted as she handed it to him, "I see your interest in the thirteen Primes, um?"

"I love reading the history of the past of Cybertron during the time of the Thirteen Primes," Orion said slowly trying to take the datapad from her servo but ended it up letting all the datapads he was holding fall to the ground. Orion immediately crouched to the floor picking up the datapads one at a time, slowly putting them back into a stack on his arm.

Celistria goes down to the floor as well, collecting the datapads with him after she puts hers on the table and was just to grab the last one till their servos touch each other. Orion looks up at the femme as their optics meet once more he let his spark be in control as he started to lean closer her to her faceplate. Celistria's spark was beating fast, she leaned into him but stopped and placed two digits on his derma, "What's your name sir, mech?" She asked, with a gentle smile.

Orion blushes a bright blue in embarrassment, turning his helm away as he spoke, "It's...O...Orion Pax. Ahh...what's your name?" Turns and looks at her with a little bit of blue still on his cheek plates from blushing in embarrassment.
Celistria blushes then chuckles as she places her servo on his faceplate, "Well Orion Pax my name is, Celistria."

"That's a beautiful name, Celistria. Ah, thanks for helping me with these datapads." Orion said, putting the datapads down on a table and turned around to face Celistria once more. Celistria smiles softly at him, till someone hits her with an empty cube, "Hey, seeker freak! Get out of here! This is no place for your kind here." Yelled a mech, he laughs as he threw something again at her.

Orion stood in front of Celistria as an empty Energon cube hit him in the helm. Orion looked at the mech, "This is the Hall of records, many are allowed in here to study with Alpha Trion's permission. And you had no right to speak to Celistria like that." Orion said with sternness in his voice looking at the mech seriously, I'll give you a choice leave now or I will to report you to Alpha Trion and the Elite Guards."

The mech pales slightly as he hightails, "This isn't over nerds ." The mech said, stomping out of the building. Celistria went to Orion with concern on her faceplate. No one, minus her brother and sire, stood up for her like that, "Orion are you ok I'm sorry about that let me take a look at your helm" she said, taking a look at his helm.