Ashley's Guardian

Ratchet was working at the control panel all night while keeping an optic on Moonpheonix, check on her now and again to make sure she was ok. The others were in recharge all was quiet but one Moonpheonix started to toss and turn, trying to wake from the nightmare she was having till she screams as she wakes up panting.
"Moonpheonix! Are you alright?!" Ratchet panic, quickly scan her and feel her for help with his servo, lowering himself down, looking her in the optics in worry, "Was it another nightmare again?"

Nodded her head while trying to calm her spark, "I...It was, but it was different Sire. It was how you guys thought I was offline on that rescue mission i..it was an ambush I don't know who did it." Placing her servo on her chassis where a scar was, "Somehow...Sentinel had triggered it and what worst he knew my original name." Moonpheonix said clenching her servos into fists.

Ratchet gently takes both of her servos into his, he looks up into her bright blue and purple optics, "I know this is hard for you, Moon. Trust me I've been there." Ratchet lowered his optics away from hers as he continued, "I have seen so many things in this war that I wish to never see. I carried these scars, I did it all to save people's lives, only to lose them." sighing he looks back up Moon with a single tear in his optics, "I thought I lost you and then we found you. And whatever you are going through I will be doing it with you." Smiling, he kissed Moon on the helm and moved his servo over her chin with his digit lifting her helm up to meet his optics, "I love you, Moon."

A small smile came on her derma as she leaned into him "I love you too, Sire I'm so glad to have you as my sire." Ratchet smiled at his beloved daughter wrapping his arms around her, giving a Fatherly embrace. They stayed like that for a long while, till they both heard the sound of someone knocking something overcoming from the human area. Ratchet and Moon both look in the direction of the human area, there was Ashley.

With some of her blonde hair covering her face, she was wearing a blue top with black PJ pants, she had a thin sheet blanket which was wrapped around, her body shivering and her arms wrap around the stuffed tiger Moon gave her, "I'm...so sorry...for interrupting...I...I just wanted....to...find another blanket." She started to run down the stairs, her hair flying from her face, towards the hallway.

Moonpheonix opens a Portal underneath the girl as did Ashley lands on her servo "now where are you going Ashley luckily I got a spare "reach into her little box and pulls out a soft blanket and hands it to her"found this on in Japan when I was searching for Energon back when I was dark Phoenix you can have it, Ashley, it'll keep you warm "she said with a smile.

Ashley just froze in her servo in complete shock, "H...How did...you...do that?" She asked, still freaking out that she fell into a portal and softly landed in Moon's servo.
"That's one of my special abilities Ashley I had it since I was a sparkling it was hard at first but luckily I had somebody to help me, "she said as she turns and looks at Ratchet after wrapping Ashley in the blanket, " Right, sire?"

"Of course, my little Moon." Ratchet said, letting go of the embrace, walking back to the control panel and computers. Ashley didn't move but nod her head in understanding as she wrapped the blanket tightly around her and sat down on Moonpheonix's servo in the pretzel position.
"So Ashley how are you liking the base so far?" Moonpheonix asks as she looks at her.
"I don't know. I guess so. Optimus showed me on top of the base. I really like going up there. It feels so lovely." Ashley gave Moon a smile as the others came from their berthroom/bedroom.

"Yes it does, Ashley. I would sneak up early in the morning after waking Optimus up so we can watch the sunrise." Moonpheonix smiles at her then look at everyone else*morning everyone
Ashley giggles, smiling up at Moon. Miko quickly ran over to Moon and taped her on the pedes to get her attention, "Morning Moon! Can I join you two?" Miko looked up to Ashley who gave her a wave as Optimus walked over to where they were.
"Good morning, sweetspark. How was your recharge?" Optimus asked, sitting next to Moon on the berth in Medic bay.