darkness rising and the light shines brighter

Optimus was slowly carrying Moonpheonix in his servo, with Ratchet following behind holding his servo against his right servo where the mysteries femme put a cast on it as they came out of the bridge and into the base where the others were waiting.

Moonpheonix has fallen into recharge when they went through the groundbridge. Bulkhead went to them along with Bee and Arcee, the kids run to them, "Optimus are you Ratchet and Moonpheonix ok?" Raf asks, looking worried. Jack looks at them, "It looks like you guys where in a bad situation." 

Optimus looks down at Raf and nods his helm, "Were fine." He said slowly walking towards the hallway, to his berthroom so Moonpheonix could rest. Ratchet slowly went over to the medic bay.
"What happened to you guys anyway?" Miko asked, running over to Ratchet.

Ratchet sighed and turned to Miko, "We engaged an army of undead cybertronian warriors." 
"Zombies? You fought zombies, and I missed it?" Miko shouted, her face upset as she crossed her arms.
Snuggling in her recharge Moonpheonix sighs softly listening to Optimus's spark beat beating in his chassis as he lays her down on their berth.

"That's no good, Miko. You know that. Besides, there's no more..."Raf hesitated for a minute, " is it Ratchet?"
 Bulkhead  walks over to Ratchet, "We sort of had some trouble as well and we need you to take a look at Agent Fowler, doc."

"Don't call me doc!!!" Ratchet sternly said, walking over to the Agent and starts scanning him, "What happened while we were out?" Starts to bandage Fowler up.
"he was captured by Starscream and was tortured for info about our base and Moon," Bulkhead said as he tries not to make him angry. 

"We sorta snuck on the Nemesis, because Miko went through the groundbridge. "Jack explained, Miko rolled her eyes at him and opened her phone, "And check it out. Recon!" She shows her phone to Ratchet, who looked with wide optics.

"It can't be...Optimus! These are engineering specs for a space-time vortex generator. Megatron is building a Space Bridge. If he hasn't already." Ratchet stated, Optimus walks back to the main room and looks to his old friend.

"The sooner he leaves, the better, right?" Arcee asked, looking to her leader.
Optimus optics fell on Arcee as he spoke once more, "Arcee, a Space Bridge runs in two directions. Megatron may not be using it to leave Earth. But to bring through his conquering army."

"The main event Megatron referred to. But the only place Megatron could possibly recruit that many fallen warriors." Ratchet optics grew wide as the piece fell into place.
Optimus nod his helm and looked at his team as the last piece of the puzzle was fit into place, "Cybertron." 

Bulkhead optics widen "that's impossible how can he do it he doesn't have anything to activate it " 
Bumblebee made some beep whirl sound saying glad they have Moonpheonix back if they hadn't the Decepticons might use her powers.
 Letting out gasps, Jack Raf looks at Miko with a scared look.

"What?" Miko said looking at the boys in confusion. 
Ratchet sighed in intersect, "That may be true that they don't have anything to power up their spacebridge, we still need to stop whatever he may be doing. We will have to find their space bridge first. I will start working on finding it right away." He walks over to the control panel and starts typing away.

"But how can they get something that powerful to activate, Ratchet?" Jack asked, trying to figure out.
"They need something stronger powerful to activate it jack I might know two things," Moonpheonix said as she walks into the main room, "and one of the things is me my ability to open any portals and the power that seems primus gave me or the human Satellites that is in space since I'm here I won't be used as transportation."

"If Megatron went to the travel of rendezvousing with his Space Bridge, he must have an alternate targeting system. A remote one." Optimus explained facing his team.