the arrival of the weapon specialist and his niece

Hi my darling readers I and my partner in crime primestudio are back with a new chapter also I and primestudio would like to thank Hairth_Tuzki and maxtronus prime for helping us with this chapter as well having their oc in this story

It was in the afternoon today, two weeks have passed since their picnic and the battle with M.E.C.H. The Autobots got a single that detected two stasis pods.
Ratchet quickly runs to the main room to the computers as he starts tracking down the energy source in order to find escape pods that crash-landed.
Optimus MoonPhoenix and the other Autobots run to the main room to see what was going on "Sire? What happened? Is it the Decepticons?" Moonphoenix asks looking at him.
Ratchet turns to Moon a bit confused on his face, "My scanner is picking up two escape pods that just crashed landed here on earth. But I'm not sure if it's one of our or the cons." Ratchet said  to them .

"It is best we go and investigate before the Decepticon goes there first." Optimus said and turned to his team, "Arcee, Bumblebee and Bulkhead, Transform and roll out."
After hearing Optimus they transform and drive through the ground bridge leaving Moonphoenix and Ratchet behind" Be safe you four" Moonphoenix whispers.

(Meanwhile at the crash site )

A big tough mech was walking out of the pod  looking around his surroundings  this mech is the Autobots weapons specialist Ironhide, he runs to the  old opening it up taking out the femme that was in it "Are you ok, sweetspark?"
The young femme groaned as she holds on to Ironhide's servo for support while holding her helm with her other servo. 

"Yeah. I'm...I'm alright uncle." The young femme said, looking around. "What planet did we land on?"
Ironhide sighs with relief that she's alright, "I don't know, Star." He scans the area, "Hmm...according to my scanners we're on a planet called earth, we need to find prime and the others " he said.
"Optimus is here on this planet?" The femme asked her uncle. She suddenly flinched when took a step forward, the femme notice a cut on her leg, some Energon leaking out.
"Ah scrap, I injured myself when my pod crashed." She whispered and tried to stand up.

Ironhide curses softly under his vent, picks her up and carries her to a rock and sits her down to look at the wound and wincing, "It's not deep but we'll keep an optics on it..." Hears engines coming this way he looks up and optics widen, "By the Allspark."
A vehicle of blue with silver flames drove over to Ironhide and the young femme as it transformed into a femme warrior and walks over towards them, "Are you two alright?" She asked in concern as she knelt down on one knee and started to examine the wounds on the young femme that was in Ironhide's arms.
"We're fine but my niece Stardust is hurt from the pod crashing," Ironhide said letting her look at it, "I hope doc is with you guys and where is Optimus?"

The femme looked at Ironhide then down at the young femme, transforming her servo into a welder and started to patch up the wound on the femme in Ironhide's arms, "Optimus and his Team will come for you both soon. But for now, rest." Looks at them as she puts servo to her commlink, "This is a friend speaking, two Autobots crash-landed on earth sending the coordinates now." After the mysterious femme said this she transformed into a jet and left the two bots.

(Back at Base)

"This is a friend speaking, two Autobots have crash-landed here on earth. Sending the coordinates to you now." Ratchet and everyone listens to the message as some coordinates popped up on the screen.
"Who was that?" Miko asked, "And how do we know this is not some kind of trap the cons set up for us?"
"It must be the mystery femme that has been saving and helping us, Miko we need to go see them. They might need medical attention," Moonphoenix said looking at the coordinates.

"I'll send the coordinates to Optimus and the others. But I think I'll send you there straight away. In case one of them is hurt badly." Ratchet said as he activates the groundbridge as it glows on to life.  Ashley quickly runs out of know where up to Moon with curiosity and worry on her face.
"Where are you going, MP?" She asked.
Moonphoenix looks down at her and smiles, "Asha I'm going to see two new Autobots and make sure they're unharmed.  Where were you? I didn't see you all morning.
Ashley looked up at Moon nervously in her voice, "Oh ahh...I was just walking around base and went up top...for some...fresh air, that's all." She said smiling up at MP and gave her a wave of her hand, "See you soon, MP. Stay safe."