honeymoon of Optimus and Moonpheonix

Optimus went into his and his new wife's Hawaiian shack to grab some high-grade energon as he came back out to see moonpheonix starring at the sunset with contentment. "Moon, if you keep staring at the sun, I fear your eyes will burn," he said as he came over and sat next to her and offered the energon her.

Snaping out of her thought Moonpheonix turns her head sideways smiles taking the glass" sorry love but it's so beautiful this place this planet has so much beauty even it's not Cybertron but it's home "she said before she takes a sip of her drink.

Optimus nodded in agreement. "This planet so far has never ceased to amaze me," he said truly.
" I know love but we're enjoying this together and when this war ends we can try to start a family, "she said softly as she lets out a yawn when the sun disappears into the water
Optimus can see that moonpheonix was dozing off so he placed his energon down picked her up bridal style. "Let me get you inside". He said with a small smile.
Nodding her head while wrapping her arms around his neck Moonpheonix was lull to sleep by his spark/heartbeat.

Optimus smiled to himself, gently taking her into their cabin and walks into their room, laying her lovingly on the bed as he too lied down next to her with love in his eyes, "Goodnight, my dear Moon." And with that, he fell into recharge.