New human

Here's the new chapter everyone enjoys

Everyone was back at base with Moonpheonix xi in the medic bay. Optimus was sitting on her berth where she lay. Ratchet said she took quite a couple of hits in her side with a hammer and ax but will soon recover. The new human girl, Ashely was silent sitting on the couch while trying not to look at the other robots in the room. Miko and Jack were playing video games while Raf looked worried at Optimus and Moon. Raf walks up to her, "Are you ok Ashley?" 

Ashley glanced at Raf and pulled up her knee to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, burying her face. Still afraid of one of the robots grabbing her.

"These our are friends Ashley, they won't hurt you," Raf said as she placed his hand on her arm. Ashley didn't look up and was still shy around him and Jack. With a sigh, Raf went over to Bee and started talking to him.

Letting out a moan, Moonpheonix slowly wakes from recharge, "O...Ori? W...What happen?" Her optics widen as she quickly sits up, "Miko? Ashley? Are they..."

"They are fine, love. But please try not to get up. Ratchet said you still need more time to recover." Optimus said gently, pulling her back down on the berth with a smile on his derma, "I'm so glad you are alright." 

Ratchet turns and walks over to where Moon and Optimus areas he took out his scanner and scans her, "How are you feeling?" 

"I'm glad Arcee, Miko, and Ashley are alright." She looks at Optimus then looks at her sire" I feel sore, what made it worse...I had a flashback about that day somehow Sentinel triggered...it speaks of that son of the glitch he and breakdown trying to take me."

"Let's just be thankful that they didn't bring you back to their warship." Ratchet said, giving Optimus an Energon cube. 

Optimus took the cube from him and slowly lifted Moon up in a sitting position and moved the cube up to her derma, "Here, take it slowly." As the cube touches her derma, Moonpheonix slowly drinks it while holding onto his servo.

After she finished the cube up Optimus took it away from her derma and kiss her on the helm, "I see you got spotted by this new human we have here." Turn in the direction of where Ashley was still sitting.
With a smile, she looks up where the kids are at, "It seems so, love. Miko said she's shy around new people, we need to take it slow with her so we could gain her trust." 

With the humans, RAF looks at the others as he looks he sees moonpheonix was awake "Miko! Guys! Moonpheonix is awake," Rafel said excitedly. Miko quickly jumped off the couch, running down the stairs to the main floor to where Moon and Optimus were. Ashley got scared when Miko left her and hoped off and hid behind the couch.

"Finally you're up." Miko said looking up at Moon with a serious face expression, "You own me and Ashley a camp out together with you since you ruined our camp out last night."
"I know I do Miko. But still...knowing breakdown he would have shot you guys even if I did what he ask and I'm sorry I ruined your camping trip." Moonpheonix said as she tries to get up but Optimus stops her.
"Miko, that means she's trying to protect you guys," Jack said as he looks at her.

Miko rolled her eyes at Jack, "I know...it's just...Ashley wanted to do this camp out so much because it reminds her of her home before her family moved to Jasper." Looks over to where Ashley was hiding behind the couch and sighs.

"I think a camp out with Miko would be a good idea to rest and relax before you head back in the field," Optimus said, laying Moon back on her berth.
With a sigh, Moonpheoxi looks back at him, "Alright, love. I will go with them. But I know a perfect spot if Miko and Ashley won't tell anyone about it."

"What? What is it?! Please tell me? I am dying to know!" Miko said jumping up and down while a huge smile was shown on her face.
Everyone except for Ashley was chuckling at Miko, "You have to wait till I'm recovering Miko then I'll show you two but you must promise you two won't tell anyone about it, ok? " Moonpheonix said when she places her servo on her helm as she has a flashback shaking slightly 
Optimus gently picked her up in his arms with worry in his optics, "Moon, love are you alright?" Ashley slowly pops out behind the couch looking to where Optimus is holding Moon in his arms.