pain of memory

Hey, guys, I'm baaaaaackkkkk sorry my dear readers for not posting a new chapter been busy at work but now my dear readers I present to you chaper3 I would love to thank prime studio for helping me with, my story who is my partner in crime for this story ok I don't own transformers they're own by Hasbro

Chapter 3 pain of memory

Starscream was scared not only that he is going to the nemesis empty-handed but with the knowledge that the Autobots has her in their grasp, As he got on board and transformed he went to the throne room. He always hated that Megatron replaced him with Dark Pheonix as he for there he kneels down "I h..have, return Lord Megatron."

Megatron looked down at Starscream with his bloody red optics with a hint of anger in them as he stood to his feet as he slowly walked over to Starscream who dare not look up for fear that Megatron would do worse to him, "Indeed you have, Starscream. But where is my sister!!!"

Starscream backs away slowly looks up at him "s..she w..was not at the location you gave me, sire and neither was Prime." gulps slightly as he continued "t..the a..autobots have taken her."

Megatron looked at him with anger on his faceplate and grabbed him by the neck looking him straight in the optics, "YOU LET THE AUTOBOTS TAKE HER!!!"

Letting out a gasp as he tries to claw at his servo getting scared as he did so, "l..lord Megatron n..no p..please h..hear me out t..there s..something gha else," Trying to plead with Megatron still holding him in his servo.

"And what pray tell, do you have to tell me before I distinguished your spark!!!" Megatron yelled while shaking Starscream in his servo waiting for his answer.
"SHE CALLS, OPTIMUS, ORION!" He shouted as he was getting dizzy from being shaken.

Megatron stopped shaking him and dropped him to the ground as he stared off in the distance as the information finally clicked into his mind. He looked down at Starscream as an idea came to his mind, "If she doesn't know that Orion became a Prime. Then we may have the advantage to find the Autobots base."

Coughing as he rubs his neck looking at him" And *wheeze * how we do we *coughs* did that, lord Megatron?" Starscream said getting to his peds "you do know she'll remember everything soon my lord."

"That may be true, Starscream," Megatron stated and looked at Starscream with an evil grin, "But if you recall she still has our device that wiped out her memory. And if we can easily make her forget who Optimus really is!" Megatron laughed and continued, "Once she realizes she is in the Autobot base she will do everything in her power to contact me in order to be rescued."

"Clever, Master, but won't the Autobots find that device? After all, it was sentinel that nearly killed her so why not get rid of her yourself?" Starscream said he really didn't like Dark Pheonix cause she rejected him.
"Because she is loyal to me and obeys my every command with question unlike you!" Megatron growled. standing to his pedes and started to head out of the throne room. Then he stopped and turned to Starscream, "Plus she is my sister and therefore I will kill her when I am ready! Now come! We need to speak to Knockout to see if we can let her remember who her enemy really is."

"As you wish, my lord. Though I think you wouldn't kill her cause she's the only family you have left. Let's hope the Autobots don't find out about the device or you will lose her again like before." Starscream smirks as he walks by him "You remember that she would choose Orion and the Autobots over you."

"True." Megatron said as he went out of the throne room and into the hallways with Starscream behind, "But as long as she is still Dark Pheonix she will always be loyal to the Decepticons.
*******************************************
Meanwhile at the Autobots base Ratchet was examining Moonphoenix while the others were going to rescue Cliffjumper. Ratchet was so happy to have his adopted daughter for he thought she was killed on the mission back on Cybertron back. But he was grateful for having her back,