Darkness rising pt 1

It has been three months since the wedding, Ratchet was working at the computers in base, while Jack, Miko, Raf, and Ashley were in the human area chatting among themselves. Moonpheonix was chatting with her brother Maxtronus while Ironhigh and Stardust were having a family conversation.  Maxtronus was about to tell Moonpheonix something until everyone felt the ground beneath them began to shake.

NightStriker there newest member of the team ran out into the main room, tripping over her pedes as she made it over. "What in the pits was that?! This is Nevada! What is it with this earthquake?! Gah?!" She falls over onto her aft as she gets over to where everyone is.

Moonpheonix went over to NightStriker and helped her up, "Everyone! Hold onto something, now!" She shouted, keeping Nightstriker and Ashley safe as another earthquake started up once more.

Maxtronus managed to grab onto a rail from the kids hangout area and got down to brace himself. "What in Alpha Trion's beard!?". He said while trying to hold onto the rail. Ratchet cover the kids with his arms, the earthquake finally calming down a bit as Optimus hurriedly ran into the main room with Bulkhead, Arcee and Bumblebee following behind him.

"What just happened? Ratchet, do you have any ideas?" Nightstriker looked over at the medic as she finally was able to balance on her own two pedes.

Rachet uncovers the kids, he walks over to the computers, typing furiously to find out the answer for that sudden earthquake. "It appears as earth's core is causing this," He looked at the image of the core, the mapping and waves as it moved. He had a closer look as his optics went wide in shock. "By The Allspark......" he said in shock.

"Nightstriker and Asha, are you alright ?" Moonpheonix ask them, Ashely nod her head nervously that she was ok, Nightstrike gave her a nod that she was alright too. She then looks over at the others and walks up to Ratchet with a dread look on her faceplate, "Please don't tell me it's him isn't it Sire?"

Ratchet didn't answer as he matched the earth's quake and sound frequency and the waves on the screen gave out a sound that made all the autobots turn slightly pale except for optimus, moonpheonix, and Maxtronus, it was a cybertronian sparkbeat.

"Woah woah woah, wait, that's a sparkbeat... does that mean Earth is some sort of cyberbot?! Wait, sorry, cybertronian, still learning, sorry.." she smiled guiltily behind her face mask.

"Not just only that, sweetie. It's the spark beat of the destroyer of worlds...Unicron " Moonpheonix said looking from the screen to Nightstriker.

"Who in the name of pit is Unicron, asking for mine and the humans sake, cause I'm pretty sure we are all confused," Nightstriker looks over at the kids.

"Isn't it a Unicorn?" Miko asked as everyone turned to her confused except for Ashley, Jack, Raf, Mrs. Darby and Agent Fowler, "You know...magical horse with a corn, dances around with all sparkly?"

"Unicron! Not a Unicorn." Ratchet said, sighing as everyone turned to their leads.

Maxtronus and Optimus looked at each other both fearing that this day would never come. Optimus was the first one to answer Nightstriker's question, "Unicron is an ancient evil that has been heard of for many centuries." He said as Maxtronus nodded in agreement. "He is what the humans would say to a God, God of chaos and the lord of the undead to be more precise." He said as he saw the worry in everyone's face/faceplates.

Monopheonix nodded and added "He's also the brother of Primus our creator. It took him, the 13th Primes, and Luna seekers to help our creator to defeat him."

"If it took that many bots to defeat him once, what chance do we have to get him to go back to sleep...?" Nightstriker asked.

Maxtronus and Optimus looked away from Nightstriker's optics. "That we are afraid, was not foretold in the prophecy."