Flashback v.s terrifying Scraplets

Hello my beautiful readers I'm baaaaaccckkkkk and I got cute Bumblebee pic when he was a sparkling  so enjoy 

Flying back to the base, Moonpheonix was thinking about Ashley and how she was excited that she has her as a charge. Moon landed down on top of the base, went into the elevator, and went down to the main room, and walked out,  "The children are back at home, love. How is the prisoner?" Moon asked standing next to Optimus taking his servo into hers.

Optimus turns to his sparkmate, a small smile on his derma, "He's still in stasis. Ratchet thinks the mysterious femme hit him in the balls a bit too hard."
Moonpheonix trying not to laugh and gets an idea, "Hey, Sire, remember the terror twins use an electric shock to wake Ironhide up as a prank ?" Sees Ratchet nods with a smirk on his derma, "How about we use it to wake..." Walks up to Sentinel and hits him in the face, "this jerk up?"

"Just because he has done things to you in the past doesn't mean we should get them back in return," Optimus said looking softly at Moon and then to Ratchet who sighs.
"Fine, Fine. I'll try to wake him up again." Ratchet growls as he activates a device next to Sentinel.

Moonpheonix went to him nodded, "Alright, love, as long as we get info of the Nemesis, I will be satisfied with that for now." Looks up at him then back at Sentinel. Bulkhead walks over to Sentinel knocks on his helm with his servo, "Rise and shine, Seni."
Sentinel growled as he opened his optics slowly, growing wide as he looked around, "YOU! When the cons find me you will pay dearly for this, Prime!"

"I would like to see them try to find you. Our base blocks out your energy signal and communication. They won't find you any time soon." Ratchet stated, crossing his arms over his chassis, looking down where Sentinel was locked in on the berth he lays on.

Sentinel growled under his vent as his gaze was on Bulkhead, "Do you really expect me to tell you what the cons are doing? The last I heard was that we would find Skyquake and use him to get Moon for us. Besides that, I have no idea what they are up to."
Sentinel said, annoyed by Bulkhead.
"How do we know you're not lying to us?" Ratchet said, holding his wrench dangerously near Sentinel.

Moon snickers at her sire and sentinel reaction, "You better tell my Sire, he may be a medic, but when it comes to his family you better cooperate with us, so spill it and you won't get hit."
Sentinel tries to move away from Ratchet wrench but tries as he might he was locked pretty well on the berth he was on, "I'm serious! I don't know! Prime! Tell them!"

Optimus looked down at Sentinel carefully for a minute or two before looking at Ratchet and Moon, "He's telling the truth."
Moonpheonix looks at Optimus then back at Sentinel letting out a growl quietly she then looks at Optimus "Seem so, Ori. We will find the Decepticons sooner or later, love. I just know we will."  

Optimus nodded his helm and gently kissed her on the helm, "I think it's time we all went out for recharge from the long day we had. We will figure out what to do with Sentinel later. For now, put him in the back room. Make use to lock the door."
Moon chuckles softly, "Let's, love, but first." Place her servo on his chassis, her servo glows silver flames healing him and the others, "There we go, good as new, love. How do you feel?" 
"I feel much better. Thank you, Sweetspark. But how can you do this?" Optimus asked looking at her in all, but also a little confused at the same time.

"Sire and I think this ability is what primus gave me when he turns me into Moonpheonix. We're still trying to figure it out though, Ori. But, for now, we shall need our recharge, love?" Moon smiled, Optimus nodded his helm, still holding her servo as they both walked towards their berthroom.

"Bulkhead take Sentinel to the back room and lock it and be on your guard. Ratchet? Are you coming?" Optimus stopped and turned around with Moon to face his old friend.
"I don't know. I still have so much to do." Ratchet said, sighing as he turned to his work and then back at Prime.
"Sire, please sleep? Then we can both work on it in the morning tomorrow. Like we always do back home." Moonpheonix said trying to fight off a yawn, 
"Got it Optimus but in the morning I need to pick Miko and Ashley up, Good night you two," Bulkhead said and starts walking to the locked door and guards it.