the mysterious femme

Here's a new one

Optimus and Ratchet were discussing their discovery of Dark Energon. That is when Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee all came driving in with their human charger.

"That was epic!" Miko shouted, jumping out of Bulkhead as he transformed into bot mode.
Walking out of her and Optimus's berthroom, rubbing her optics, Moonpheonix was walking up to Ratchet as Bulkhead takes out Miko's guitar case from his space compartment. Jack gets off of Arcee as she transforms" so what's going on here?"Runs up to the stairs with his bag Raf was getting settled.

Optimus walked over to Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee, "Autobot prepared to..." He looks and notices the three humans near their pedes. 
"To roll out?" Arcee asked as the other looked to their leader for his answer. 
"To remain here." Optimus explains and turns to Ratchet and Moonpheonix, "Ratchet and Moonpheonix you will come with me." He said walking over to the ground bridge. 

Arcee didn't want to be left at the base and stomped over to Optimus, "Optimus With all due respect. Playing bodyguard is one thing; babysitting another. Besides, Ratchet hasn't been in the fields since the war." 
"My pistons may be rusting, but my hearing is sharp as ever!" Ratchet shouted at her in disgust as he activated the bridge.

"That may be so, Arcee. But Sire is one and still is, the best fighter." Moonpheonix said as she turns and walks over to Optimus and Ratchet, "how you think I know most of my moves I learn from him more than I did with Megatron." 

Bulkhead spoke up, "Then why are you going then?"
"Because she is allowed to. If you have a problem with that." Ratchet stated, looking at Bulkhead sternly as he walks over to the ground bridge. 

"Arcee, we'll be outside communications range for some time so I'm putting you in charge," Optimus said, looking at Arcee who sighs and nods her helm.
"Dude, you should be the one in charge. You're the biggest." Miko said, looking to Bulkhead as she crossed her arms.

"The big guy never really picks me, Miko," Bulkhead said as he looks at her. 
Raf looks at them from his laptop "be careful you three." feeling a digit on his head, softly to see Moonpheonix smiles "We will, Raf. Thank you for your concerns." With that, she went over to where Optimus and ratchet were waiting for her, "Shall we?" Moon said. 

Optimus derma turned into a small smile as the three of them went through the ground bridge. 
Once through the bridge, they were in a cavern. Optimus started to walk through with each step as Ratchet and Moonpheonix followed behind him."Optimus, where do you take us?" Ratchet asked, looking around the area they were in. 

Optimus looked at Ratchet while they continued walking through the cavern, "Do you remember that Autobot and Decepticon would take Energon off-world?" 

"Of course, that's the reason why Energon is found on so many different planets such as this one," Ratchet states, still not sure where Optimus was going through with this. 
"There were also wars that were fought on different planets, And here the Great War was fought," Optimus explained, And there in front of them were bodies of so many dead Cybertronians laying there for many many years.

"Very, my love..." Seeing the bodies, Moonpheonix tries to shake away the one memory of that day, "I got a bad feeling about this you guys.” Optimus and Ratchet looked at her with a question in their optics. 
Just then they hear a sound of an aircraft and look up to see Megatron flying near them as he transforms and lands on a piper of rock above them, "Optimus, it has been a while, I see you brought your pest watchdog." 
"Why don't you come down here, for a check-up!" Ratchet shouted, slamming his fist together in anger. 

Megatron's optics fell on his sister Moon as he gave her an angry smile on his derma, "I see you no longer my dear sister Dark Pheonix. Pity you wish to be with the Autobots then with us Decepticon."
"Sorry to be a disappointment, brother! But I prefer to be an Autobot   and sire's a better mech then you would ever be and I would rather be with them than with you!" She shouted, getting her blades out, ready to fight next to Optimus and Ratchet.