one shall fall part 2

Optimus kept his optics trained on Megatron and Sentinel while Maxtronus stood right behind them.

"Um, Optimus sir? What's going on? Why are Megatron and Sentinel here?" Stardust asked.

Optimus answers her question but he did not look away from Megatron and Sentinel. "They are here to give us the coordinates to Unicron's spark chamber," he said.

Ironhide growls at Sentinel and Megatron, aiming his canons out at them, "I can't believe you betrayed us, Sentinel! All because Moonphoenix has chosen Optimus, instead of you! Is that why you had her go on that suicide mission and went with her?!" He shouted.

Not giving them a chance for the young ones to hear Ironhide swearing, Moonphoenix send the humans to their rooms and Nightstriker and Stardust to their rooms, "It's just till they leave sweeties I don't want them near you guys especially you Nightstriker Ashley and Stardust." She said gently to them.

Stardust glared at the warlord with pure hatred "He killed... My friends..." She whispered to herself before turning away.
Watching them go to their rooms Moonphoenix turned and went to Optimus' side holding onto his servo, "Everyone is in their rooms, away from these two, love." She told them as the others are still there.

Optimus nods to her, looking over at Ratchet, "Ratchet, retrieve the coordinates from our guests." He said to him with a neutral look. The old medic nods and leads Megatron over to the groundbridge controls. Maxtronus remains in front of the groundbridge as he now keeps his optics on Sentinal, waiting for him to make a move to cause harm towards his family.

"Oh, before I forget Megatron." Moonpheonix said as she went up and hits him in the faceplate "How dare you, tell Nightstriker that her optics are mutation! They are not a mutation!" She said glaring at him with the luna seeker mix with Ratchet glare that'll even make the Autobots cringes and Scare.

Megatron turned his helm to look back at Moonpheonix again. "You would be wise as to not strike me again, you know that what I have said is the truth." He chuckles darkly.
Moonphoenix was about to slap him but got a better idea"Oh so does that mean mine are mutation too Megatron after all she and I share the same optics color?" Moonpheonix said trying not to smirk.

NightStriker walked to the berth rooms and made sure the kids were safe before walking out, an angry glare set on her faceplates. "You are so very lucky we need you, otherwise as soon as you stepped through that ground bridge, I would have blasted your spark out," she growled loudly, her mouth and optic guard both back on.A light silver flame sparked to life from her servos as she clenched it tightly.

Hearing Nightstriker coming in and growl Moonphoenix turns to ask her to go back with the children, till her optics widen in shock. There in Nightstriker servos was a silver flame-like hers. She went to her gently takes her servos in hers, "Nightstriker your servos you have the same flames as I have."
The flame goes out as soon as her servo is touched, "Hm? Flames?" She sounded confused, her helm tilted to the side slightly as well.

Shaking her helm Moonphoenix holds up her servo letting a silver flame appear on it, "It looks just like this when you got angry at Megatron over there." She points at Megatron with her digit that wasn't on fire, "Now hold out your servo, concentrate, think of the flame appearing on your servo, think of something like one of your best memories or what you feel inside." She said.

"Are you sure this is the time for such things...? Even if I can do the fire thing, is now the time? We have little time to worry about this now with the lives on the line. Everyone is at stake right now," Night seemed to smile softly, trying her best to be mature and on target for the situation.