Interrupted proposal

In the past five months, the Autobots and their human friends had a lot happen to them now that Megatron was back, they were as busy as ever. But today was something special and you dear readers are about to find out.

At the base, everyone was asleep enjoying the peaceful slumber but one Autobot was up and went to Ratchet. It was Optimus, "Ratchet? Can I talk with you for a minute?"
"Of course, Optimus. I'm always here when you need me," Ratchet said, stopping his work and turning to face him.

"I have been thinking about this proposal for the last couple of months and feel in my spark that I should ask her...today." Optimus said gently looking at his old friend, "But from what Jack and Miko told me I have to ask your permission first to marry your daughter." Optimus took a vent in his optics falling on his old and dear friend, "Ratchet, my old friend I wish to ask your permission to take Moonpheoxi your daughter to be my sparkmate?"

"Optimus you already know my answer you have my blessing to marry my daughter make sure you have a ring, " Ratchet said as he looked at him with a smile. Optimus nods at his helm with a small smile on his derma, when they hear footsteps coming down the hallway.
"We better go and drop off the kids to school before they are late," Arcee said coming down the hallway with Bumblebee, Bulkhead, and Moon behind her.

"Yeah I don't want Miko to get detention again like last time," Bulkhead said transforming along with Bee and Arcee as they drove out of the base. Moonphoenix walks up Optimus and Ratchet giving her sparkmate a kiss, " Morning love and morning sire."
Ratchet smiled in greeting as he went back to work, "Good morning, love. How did you sleep?" Optimus asked looking into her optics as he took both of her servos in his.
"I slept wonderfully, love. I'm about to go take Ashley to school. I'll see you soon love." Moonphoenix smiles softly.

Ratchet turned around wide in shock at his daughter, "I thought you already asked Bulkhead to pick Ashley for you?"

"Oops, sorry, Sire, I forgot that I did," Moonphoenix said sheepishly.
"Plus it would be odd if a jet dropped off a young adult at the school." Ratchet stated, turning back to his work as his digits typed away on the keypad.

"Perhaps I could take Ashley to school next time to give Bulkhead a break. I heard he is having a hard time helping out with Miko." Optimus proposed looking over at Moon and gently let go of her servos.
Moonphoenix smiles as she kisses his cheekplate, "That's a wonderful idea, love. I'm sure she'll like that and I know Bulkhead will too."

"I think you two should go on patrol to see if you can scout for Energon. We are running low." Ratchet stated, not taking his optics off his work.
"Do you want to come with me, Moon? It will be a while till the others come back." Optimus said hoping he might have a chance to propose to her somewhere special.

MoonPhoenix gave him a soft smile softly, "Sure, as long I get to spend time with you, my love." She said Optimus chuckled to himself, transforming into his alt form and started to drive out of the base.
Transforms into her jet mode MoonPhoenix flies out of the base following Optimus "love where are we going.

"We will be heading to these coordinates that Ratchet sent me where there may be Energon." Optimus said, driving down the highway with Moon high in the sky above him, "Sending the coordinates to you now." At these the coordinates pop up on Moon's screen inside her jet form.

MoonPhoenix smiles as she reads the coordinates " alright love let's get going then "she said flying high above her dear sparkmate.

(On the Nemesis)

Megatron was in the main control room with Soundwave trying to figure out where his sister was till Sentinel came in with Starscream in a rush through the door, "Lord Megatron," Sentinel said, kneeling down on one knee and lowering his helm.
"What news have you two brought me this time!" Megatron growled turning around to face him.