one shall stand

They hear the Portal open and a jet flew out of it transform and does a front snap kick at sentinel balls "GET THE FRAG AWAY FROM MY BROTHER AND MY HUSBAND NOW AFTHOLES!"

Optimus  blocked Megatron's blade and sent him back but his optics caught sight of Maxtronus's condition. "Maxtronus, you must keep fighting. We must destroy then here and now!" He said loudly enough for Maxtronus to hear. The flames prime groaned in pain as he got up slowly and lifted his helm to give out a glare towards Sentinel. "I may be weakened from this dark energon exposure but I. WILL. DEFEAT. YOU! RRRAAAA!" Maxtronus let out a war cry as he unsheathed another energon blade and changed at the dark prime with an intent to kill and the two combatants clashed blades once again.

Moonpheonix helps Maxtronus up using her silver flames to heal her brother.

Maxtronus was healed at a rapid pace as he continued to attack Sentinel. Optimus managed to punch Megatron in the stomach and then his face. "Megatron, you will answer for your crimes against Cybertron and against humanity" He said as he jumped and roundhouse kicked Megatron on the side of the helm making sparks fly.

Suddenly out of the dark sky a femme seeker came transforming as she landed right in between Optimus and Megatron causing everyone to stop to look at the femme, "Optimus! Stop! Don't you dare lay a servo on Megatron!" She said looking serious at the Prime with her blue-orangey optics.
Maxtronus stopped as he jumped back from Sentinel's strike.

The femme turn to face everyone else before turning her gaze back to Optimus, "If you want to stop the prophecy from coming true, then stop fighting the wrong enemy and force on the real enemy who is slowly waking up and will soon destroy this world." She turns to face Megatron, her gaze fixed on his red optics, "If you still care so badly to rule this world then I suggest you start saving it first from Unicron before you try to kill Optimus and end us Autobots."

Megatron and Optimus were shocked at her words but they understood what she meant. "An alliance, must like our past ones" Maxtronus said as he walked up to them.

Moonpheonix looks at her then at Megatron "she's right you two "runs to Optimus going to his side

Megatron looked the femme over feeling as if he saw her before then looks back at his sister and the two Primes.

Maxtronus retracted his mouth guard and signs. "She is indeed right, the longer we fight, the more powerful Unicron gets as his awakening is near." he said as he glared at Megatron and Sentinal. Optimus knew that having an alliance will benefit both factions but he also knew that there is a way to defeat unicron.

"Very well then," Megatron said offering out his servo to Optimus for the alliances, "But once Unicron is defeated. I will take over this world my way and then destroy you." Moonpheonix letting out a hiss at him.

Optimus took Megatron's servo in acceptance but Maxtronus still didn't like the look the tyrant was giving. Moonpheonix turned to the femme for helping them but she was already gone. Maxtronus was confused on who was that femme and why does she look so familiar.

"If we are to defeat Unicron. Then I suggest we hurry to your little hideout for planning and getting us there. I will guide you all since I'm the only one with his blood flow in my veins." Megatron started with a smirk on his derma.

Maxtronus glared at megatron. "Don't even try to pull anything on the human's megatron, don't think that me or Optimus extinguishes your spark." he said darkly.

Went to Megatron and hit him in the faceplate "and that goes for Nightstriker harm her and you'll both be dead.

Megatron glanced up as his sister, "Wouldn't dream of it, dear sister." 

Sentinal rolled his optics think that this alliance was stupid but sigh, "Then what are we waiting for? The longer we're out here the quicker Unicron wakes up."

Optimus nodded as he played a digit on his comms. "Ratchet, we request a groundbridge". That's when the vortex opened not too far from him and the others.

Moonpheonix sighs as she walks next to Optimus holding his servo as they walk through with Megatron and Sentinel following close behind them with Maxtronus at the back to make sure they didn't pull any tricks on them.

Everyone came into the base when bumblebee, arcee, Bulkhead, and Ratchet were all armed with their weapons aimed at Megatron and sentinel.

Night was holding the kids close to her, her sword in her off servo, glaring at Megatron as she watched him walk in.