moon Phoenix bio

Name:celestria aka moon Pheonix
Optics: blue and purple

Kind: the last of the luna seeker

Color silver with royal purple edges dark gray with Electric blue bio lights

Markings a mark that looks like a Phoenix
Likes: helping ratchet in medbay, training, being with her spark mate enjoys sunrises and sunsets

Dislikes: mudflap and skids( they keep calling her former Decepticon though she hasn't been one ...yet so she made a Cybertron monkey wrench you know what I mean girls)

Decepticons pervert rapist star scream losing a comrade being looked down upon
Family
Sire: decease
Carrier: decease
Brother: Megatron and brother-like figure soundwave (actual brother maxtronus )
Adopted sire: ratchet
Sparkman: Optimus prime
Weapons: two saber blades a blade in her right knee a double laser gun and can open portals to go through them (she did that to star scream by making a portal appear between his legs and another one beside her and puts her peds through and kicking him in the balls 😋😂)

Bio: growing up in kano celistria was an orphan along with her big brother megatronus till she was sent to live with Ratchet who became her adopted sire .she get bullied cause of her mark and her eyes being different color Her dream was to be a dr helping those in need as she got older she studying while in the city she went to the icons looking for data on medicine till she meets Orion pax.

Who soon will become Optimus prime and falls for him as the war starts she became his sec in command they were always together side by side before they leave Cybertron. Optimus gave her a medallion that he created for her on the anniversary. But sadly they wouldn't be leaving the planet together someone in the Autobots sent, her on a suicide mission moon phoenix was badly injured and suffered from amnesia the Decepticons found her thanks to soundwave.

Megatron begins to tell her lies saying Optimus kill Orion her spark mate she vows to "kill prime to avenge her love " but at the end, she got her memories back and is reunited with her spark mate and friends (and a warning never piss her off oh it'll be a monkey wrench in the head or for mech balls)