wedding plans and Sentinel returns

At the base in Optimus and Moonpheonix berthroom, Moonpheonix was weeping for her brother's death, a brother who was there for her till he became a monster. Optimus sat down next to her, his servo around her as he spoke soft words of comfort to her. Moonpheonix curls up into Optimus as she falls into recharge after crying for her brother. Optimus sighed sadly, still holding his femme in his arms and softly hummed a love song to her.

(In the main lobby)

"Hey, guys? Why did Moon leave the party, "Jack asked, walking over to the others who were playing a game together, "How should I know, Jack. I bet she's tired or she better not be crying," Bulkhead said as he was drinking some Energon.

Arcee rolled her optics at them, "You guys do realize she just lost her brother she looked up to, right?
"Oh yeah but still he's a psychopath. She's nothing like him. We need to cheer her up, " Bulkhead said.
Raf looks up from his laptop, "How about we do something that'll make her, " Stops to see some wedding stuff on his laptop, "Miko why are there wedding things on my laptop?"

Miko stopped playing her guitar and looked over at Raf, "Dud! Can't you see? We can cheer Moonpheonix up by giving her what every girl always wants to be."

Jack thinks for a bit and looks at Miko, "A wedding? Hmm...Miko, that doesn't sound so bad."
"A wedding? Never heard of that before. How do you know it'll cheer her up Miko?" Bulkhead asks, looks at them. but turns to look at Bee, who was making a beeping noise.

Ratchet looked over at the group and pushed something on his autoreceptors so he could hear what they were saying, "A Wedding is something humans do when they are going to be sparkmates or married to one another. I don't know why you humans do it anyway." turns his autoreceptors off so he wouldn't hear Miko playing her guitar.

"Ya...Ratchet basically summit up." Miko stated, "But...a wedding is like every girl's dream! To be the bride as she walks down the aisle, dressed in a white beautiful dress with a veil covering her face and seeing the man of her dreams she is going to marry." Miko sighed as she daydreamed about her wedding day but quickly snaps out of it, "So, what do you guys think?"

"Why do I have a bad feeling this might turn into a Miko disaster," Arcee said, looking hard at Miko, thinking this might not work for Moon and Optimus.

"That might help her...but Miko, we should let Optimus and Moonpheonix pick the theme for their wedding. Ratchet has to walk her down the aisle to give her away to Optimus." Raf said, looking at them with a smile.

Bulkhead shakes his helm, "Let's hope so. You do have a point...maybe this will help both of them and we can see what this wedding thing does."
"Sweet!" Miko said jumping up in the air with her fist up, "So...who's going to tell Optimus to propose to her?" Everyone was silent for a long time. Miko sighed, rolling her eyes, "Seriously?"

Jack sighs and looks at Bee who nods his helm at him as they both look at everyone, "We'll do it when Optimus comes out. But there's one thing he needs... a ring to propose." Jack said getting off the couch and walked over to Miko and Raf.

Arcee looked at Jack with confusion on her faceplate, "A ring? Aren't those really expensive to buy?"
"They can be expensive or cheap but I got a feeling moon's ring will be special," Jack said walking over and leaning on the rail.

Raf went over to Ratchet, tapping on his peds to get his attention, "Hey Ratchet? Do you guys have jewelry on your world?"
Ratchet stopped what he was doing and turned on his autoreceptors and looked down at Raf, "What do you want now?!"

Raf slowly looks up at him, "Do you have any jewelry on your homeworld? Cause if Optimus is gonna propose, he's going to need a ring."
With a sigh, Bulkhead holds Miko up and looks her in the eye/optic, "Miko, how about you, Jack, and Bee goes get Optimus? We'll wait here." He said, putting Miko down.