A NEW ALLY

No Ones POV:

A few solarcycles after Moon and Optimus's honeymoon, a strange cybertronian approached them when they were on an Energon scouting mission. Their frame was familiar, its colors shone brightly in the sunny forest.

"A sympathizer for your cause, sent these for you Autobots." she spoke, a soft smile on her derma.
"Who sent this energon? They are already processed into cubes, clearly shaped by a Decepticon." Optimus's voice echoed out in the relatively quiet forest.

"They are from a Decepticon, one Moon knows of, she's met the femme." The bot spoke again before transforming and driving off quickly, leaving the newly weds to be very confused, and concerned as they looked at the cubes.

Sighing in disbelief, the two start scanning the energon, once deeming it safe they ask for a groundbridge to their immediate location.

Moments later, the large swirling green vortex warped into existence before them. The two stepped through the bridge, dragging the crates of Energon behind them. The bots looked at the two in major confusion. Noticing the decepticon made Energon Cubes behind them.

"Moon, where did you and Optimus get those cubes." Ratchet's weather and rusty voice spoke out in the quiet base.

Moon stepped forward as she started to speak, "This stranger appeared before us again Sire. Saying that a femme decepticon gave these to us to use. We already scanned them for signs of deceptions. There was nothing. They are clean."

"Call the other autobots back to base Ratchet, I believe we all should have a talk." Optimus spoke to his old friend.

Ratchet nodded, quickly sending out a comm signal for the others to return to base. Miko, Raph, and Bulkhead soon arrived with Stardust right behind them. Ironhide walked into the main area with Maxtronous from the birthrooms. And the bridge opened up as Wheeljack and Bumblebee drove through, as well as Arcee with Jack. Ashely soon stepped into the main room as well, stepping out the bedroom she sometimes shared with Miko.

"Woah! Where did you guys get all of the Energon!?" Miko exclaimed loudly as she jumped out of Bulkheads alt mode excitedly. Raph soon exited afterwards, running up the stairs of the human area, Jack and Ashely at his heels as they tried to get closer to optic level with the bots.

"A decepticon gave us a present. We don't know who. But, we are going to go find out. If we are lucky, they may be trying to defect from the Decepticons. Ratchet, search for any Decepticon activity around the world. Maybe we can find them." Optimus turned to speak to Ratchet after addressing the other bots.

Ratchet nodded and went to work trying to find the Cons, Raph walked over with his computer and started helping out.

"We will all be going together through groundbridge. We don't know what we will find. We need to be prepared for whatever we could be facing on the other side. Will you all help us?"

The bots started talking with each other, they all spoke uneasily before they all agreed to go with.

After a few hours of searching, Ratchet and Raph finally got a lock on the Decepticons location. Most likely an Energon mine. 

The group looked at each other, "Autobots, transform and roll out!" Optimus Prime's voice boomed loudly in the cavernous base as the groundbridge popped into existence. The sound of metal grinding against metal soon reached everybots audials as everybot transformed, the charges rushed down the stairs and to their bots and got into their alts.

The family rushed through the bridge and into a forest surrounding a large cavern opening. An ominous aura surrounded them.

A familiar voice rang out through the sharp wind that drove spikes of cold wind into their frames.