My dead love

I was running through the hallways. Everyone was casting spells all around. More and more people fell to ground. I was running, trying to find the only person I care about, Draco.

Death eaters noticed me and made their way towards me. I walked backwards and casted any spell I had on my mind. Someone saved me and the two death eaters fell to ground.

"Thank you, Neville." I thanked him and turned around to run again. "Draco!" I called his name again.

I was sweating, had the urge to cry, to scream, to give up, yet I couldn't. I had to find him. I had to know where he was.

I ran through the hallways and out to the courtyard, nobody. I tried to catch my breath before running back to the front. I tried to not get harmed by any death eater.

"Draco!" I stopped and shouted.

I felt dizzy, breathless and powerless. My heart was racing. I looked around and suddenly everything blurred a little. The only thing I heard was my own heartbeat. I turned around and felt as if everything was in slow motion. I heard everyone in a blur, but one voice, one voice stood out.

It was all normal again and I turned my head. The platinum haired boy I had been desperately looking for ran up to me from afar.

"(y/n)!" He yelled in fear, yet joy cause he found me.

I smiled in relief and ran towards him. I ran and ran, which felt like forever.

He was running fastly, desperate to hug me. We were only inches apart and then I heard it.

"Avada Kedavra" a death eater yelled and green lights appeared.

I stopped, my world stopped. I fell to knees in shock and Draco in my arms.

Once again, everything blurred around me. I couldn't hear anyone else than my own heartbeat, again.

Draco was in my arms and my world collapsed within a second. Draco's eyes became heavy, almost closing. My lips were trembling and I couldn't take it anymore.

"(y/n)" he managed say.

I looked him straight in the eyes, not daring to break the eye contact.

"I love you, (y/n)." He raised his arm, but couldn't. I took it and helped him. His palm made its way to my cheek and his thumb caressed it. He took my hand, that was holding his and kissed it. "forever" he said and his hand lowered, his eyes closed.

"Don't leave- d- don't - don't leave! Draco! Don't do that to me I need you, Draco. You hear me? I need you!" I whisper- shouted.

His breath got slower.

"Draco" I whispered again. Nothing.

I held him to my chest and hugged him tightly, muffling my cries by his chest.

He was the only one I had, the only one I ever loved.

There I was, in the middle of a battle of the good and bad, death eaters and Hogwarts students as well as professors, holding my only love in my arms.

My dead love.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Sorry again :/

Hope you enjoyed!

<3