"You've fallen out of love, haven't you?"

Draco sat beside me in the train, acting different than the year before, where he was all kind to me.

Now he would either ignore me, roll his eyes at me and only look to Blaise and Pansy, who were sat across from us.

With me beginning to feel hurt after he rolled his eyes at several comments of mine, I gave up on trying to speak to him. He noticed that and started look over to me a few times as I just stared out the window with no emotion on my face, but he never said anything.

As we got off the train, we all got our luggages and walked to the exit to make our way to Hogwarts.

"I'll be right behind you all." Draco muttered, turning around.

With me being worried, I was the only one who didn't just shrug and go out, I stayed as the others had already left.

"What? Why?"

"Mind your own business, (y/n)." Draco said harshly and I looked at him, dumbfounded.

Going out of the train angrily, I spotted Luna right in front of the exit. I greeted her and decided to talk, since we hadn't seen each other an entire summer. She would always be with me when I was alone and when Pansy was busy.

As the time flew and passed by, I looked behind me and saw Draco get off the train. His eyes wandering from the floor to my eyes, he stared at me, not moving at all.

"I'll go then, (y/n)." Luna said sweetly. "Bye"she waved before leaving.

"Bye" I replied, before turning to Draco.

Not even caring about him, I continued my way after looking him in the eyes for a split second. But instead of going the way everyone did, I walked the opposite way.

"(y/n)!" I heard Draco shout and I ignored him, continuing walking. "(y/n)! Where're you going?"

I stopped, not turning around to face him. "Nowhere you should care about." I responded and continued on walking.

I arrived. Seeing the spot Louis would always hangout at. I rushed over there. Without him seeing me, I wrapped my arms around him tightly and he jumped up a little at the sudden tight hug.

"(y/n)" he breathed out.

"Louis, I've missed you so much." I said, looking at his pretty face and ruffling his fluffy brown hair a little. The last time I'd seen him was the time before Hogwarts, we were close friends. Now he would get sorted in his sixth year.

"I've missed you too." He smiled, warming my heart. He grabbed his luggage and we made our way to Hogwarts.

"Thanks for coming and helping me. I really don't know what I would've done if you weren't here."

"Absolute no problem." I said, swinging my arm round his torso, needing comfort.

After we had arrived and entered the great hall, I saw Pansy and Draco talk, Draco's hands in his pockets casually. And deciding to ignore it, I kept my distance and we sat far away from them.

I began to feel eyes on me and as I looked around, my eyes landed on his. he was staring at me, probably questioning why I was sitting in the back instead of with him. But I looked away immediately, wanting to ignore him, just like he had done to me.

After Louis got sorted into Slytherin too, I stood up as he made his way back and hugged him tightly. And this time, I felt Draco's eyes pierce my back.

—————

Sitting with Louis in our first class, I got out anything I needed to write an essay. But I could never concentrate, due to Draco always looking back and at me- at us