Jealous

We were in Care of Magical Creatures and everyone was grabbing stuff from the table placed in front of Hagrid's hut to start working, because professor Grubbly- Plank told everyone so. Draco stood somewhere with Blaise and Pansy. I rolled my eyes.

Just as I was grabbing my stuff from the table, I heard Draco's voice among all the other chatters and I tensed up.

"Your friend is not here, eh?" I looked to my side and right next to me was Harry, collecting the material on the table. Right next to him, leaning over was Draco, collecting his as well, as he grinned mischievously.

"Shut up." Harry muttered, trying to not lose his temper.

"He probably won't show up at all. I'd assume something serious might have happened." Draco said quietly for Harry to hear only. 

Harry stepped forward as Draco stepped back, but I moved in front of Harry quickly.

"Harry." I whispered as he still looked at Draco in the most hateful way. "Leave it. You'll just get yourself in trouble. You know that." I mumbled as I felt an intense stare pierce my back.

"But he-"

"You're lowering yourself on his stupid level." I told him and he looked down at me. I raised an eyebrow and he nodded slowly.

"He looks- angry?" Harry said confused. I turned my head very slightly. Draco was clenching his jaw. His eyes burnt on me and I looked away, still madly mad at him.

"It's probably nothing." I said and pulled him away. "Besides, I needed to tell you something." I said, moving to the other side of Hagrid's hut, where we were out of sight. "Hermione wanted me to tell you. Not everyone needs to hear. She asked me to tell you to speak to Ron. She was quite mad because-"

"They've been arguing constantly lately. I know, I know. She wants him to apologize." He sighed.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Got yourself a boyfriend, (y/l/n)?" I heard Draco shout from behind after a short silence between me and Harry. I turned around, narrowing my eyes.

"Don't listen to him." Harry sighed as I bit my inner cheek to stop myself. Draco looked at me with no emotion on his face. "Come on." Harry pulled me with him and we began to work.

——————

I was sitting in the common room late at night where no student was downstairs. I was sitting on the couch, reading my book in my pajamas as I heard quiet footsteps. I ignored it, thinking it might be someone I don't even know. But as the room was silent, my curiosity rose and I looked up. Of course it had to be him. I rolled my eyes slightly annoyed and looked back down.

"Yeah, just keep rolling your eyes at me." He muttered, standing on a step. I huffed quietly.

I tried to ignore him, kept reading. Though his presence was distracting and it made me look up to see what he was doing.

He was standing near me, hands in his pockets, watching me.

"Is there anything you needed?" I asked still annoyed.

"Potter, huh?" He said and I closed my eyes to try and contain my anger. "Never thought-"

"Stop talking." I said through gritted teeth, staring at him.

"You can't cover it up. You were talking with him today. Behind the hut. Who knows what would've happened if I hadn't walked-"

I stood up with anger, throwing my book on the couch. "Shut up, I can't believe you!"

"So I'm not right?" He said angrily, standing right in front of me now.

"No!"

"You're acting up, (y/n)."

"Acting up?!"

"Yeah you're just jealous of Pansy!"

"I'm not jealous, you're jealous of Harry! And we're not even close!" I shouted anger.

"Oh, please. You go behind a hut to talk to him. Not even close." He huffed, mocking me.

"You kissed her!" I shouted as I shoved him back in anger. He looked at me surprised.

"That's been-"

"I don't care! I have all rights to be jealous if I were. And I'm not. And you're mad at me for talking to Harry?"

"I-" he began, though turned quiet as he found no words.

"You kissed Pansy. You know I can't get that out of my head." I whispered as I looked up to him with furrowed eyebrows. He looked down at me, eyes wandering on my face. "And ever night I think 'What have I done wrong? Why does he love her more than me'. I don't know." I shrugged as my eyes welled up. "I have no idea"

"(y/n)" he whispered as his face softened.

Not knowing what I was doing, my heart guiding me, I hugged him and began to let the tears out quietly. "I don't want to argue with you. Why can't we just be together without all this?" I whispered against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry. I'm hard to deal with. I know and I'm really sorry. Since you've told me yours- my thoughts 'she deserves better'."

I looked up at him slowly, my face warm from crying. I wiped my tears and cupped his cheeks. "Don't think that please." I whispered as I held his face close, looking into his eyes. "I know we've unpleasant moments sometimes, which we both don't want. Nevertheless, I love you. I love you so, Draco."

His lips formed a small smile as he leaned down slowly to kiss my forehead. He held my head to his chest. "I love you more. I'm really, really sorry." He whispered and I closed my eyes, letting his body warm my cold one. Feeling comfortable.

"Don't be" I whispered.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hope you liked it!

Also, I kind of thought of continuing the imagines on a "new" book, cause this is like the 67th part or so? Basically it would be the exact same just on another one cause I feel like it'll be endless anyway. Just thinking though, not sure yet.

Have a great day/ good night!