Obliviate

I got shoved into a room. In front of me was standing someone. I looked up from the ground and saw Voldemort, who was already grinning down at me. I stood up, looked around and saw many people at the table, all of them dressed in black including my boyfriend, Draco.

"Ahh, (y/n) (y/l/n)." Voldemort said in his typical low whisper voice. I gulped. "Let's not forget why we're all here today." He opened his arms and talked to the people who I assumed were death eaters. "We're all here only for" he pointed at me ,,her"

My lower lip began to tremble lightly and my eyes met Draco's. I looked at him scared while he tried to not look at me.

From behind me, I felt hands holding my arms. My eyes became watery and I looked at everyone in the room.

"Today we're here to watch a love die." He whispered and stroked his wand. "Draco, my boy." He said slowly and Draco stood up. "Come here." He said and Draco walked to Voldemort.

He stood next to the big snake and Voldemort, looking down, not daring to look in my eyes.

"You'll obliviate her, Draco." Voldemort placed his wand into Draco's hand and Draco's head shot up.

"What? I- I can't"

"Don't dare you disobey me." Voldemort spat. "You know the consequences."

"Draco" I whispered.

I looked back at the death eater who was holding me and he let go of my arms slowly. I walked slowly towards Draco and he took a few steps too. I stood in front of him, smiling through my tears. His lower lip trembled. He looked rather scared. Never had I seen him this scared before.

I tilted my head a little. "It's okay." I whispered and gave him a small smile. "Do it." I said.

"(y/n), I can't." He said quietly, but all the others could still hear us. "I can't. (Y/n), don't let me do this, please. Don't let me. Prevent me from doing this, (y/n), I beg you." He said quietly and his voice cracked.

I saw a tear go down his cheek and still smiled. "Otherwise you'll die, Draco."

"I don't care. And if so, I can't live without you. (Y/n), please don't do this. I beg you, stop me." He furrowed his eyebrows.

I reached for his hand and held it. I smiled and closed my eyes. I guided his hand and pointed the wand at me slowly.

I began to remember every moment I had spent with him.

flashback

I was running down near the black lake, laughing hardly.

"Come on, (y/n)! Give it back to me." Draco tried to grab his book.

I ran and ran until he pulled me back by my arm. I fell to ground and he on top of me as I continued giggling. He started to tickle me.

"You thought you're faster?" He smiled and I couldn't stop laughing.

"S- stop!' I laughed. ,,D-draco!" He stopped and placed a quick peck on my lips.

"Love you." He smiled and helped me to get back on my feet.

"Love you more."

another flashback

Draco took my hand and we escaped from the ball. I followed him out to the quidditch pitch. We sat down and began to talk and laugh.

After a long conversation it began to rain. Draco stood up and pulled me up by my arms.

"Draco" I whined, laughing.

He grabbed my waist. "Care to dance?" He asked sweetly.

"Draco, there's not even music." I giggled.

"Said who?" He held me closer and began to hum to a slow song as I put my head on his shoulder.

"You're unbelievable." I smiled and he chuckled.

another flashback

I hopped on the bed next to Draco. I took him into my arms and cuddled with him. He buried his face in the crook of my neck and left a kiss there.

"Good night."

"Night." I stroked his hair. I listened to his even breath and fell asleep too.

another flashback

I walked up to the astronomy tower and slammed the door. I walked to a wall and slid down. I sat against the cold wooden wall and let my face sink to my knees, crying everything out.

"(Y/n)?" I heard Draco's voice from a distance.

The door opened and his eyes fell on me. He ran towards me quickly.

"Hey!" He got on his knees and took me into his arms immediately. "A letter again?" He asked and I nodded between my sobs. "Look at me, (y/n)." He tried to make me look at him. "(y/n)." He whispered.

"No, my parents are right. I'm not worth anything. I'm just a stupid girl, who couldn't end up in Ravenclaw."

"That's not your fault! Besides, you're the most precious girl I've ever seen. The most beautiful girl. No matter what, I'll always love you. I never knew what being in love felt like until I met you. Please, (y/n). Please believe me. Your parents are totally wrong and constantly insulting you. Look at you. Look at what they've done. Please stop listening to what they tell you, (y/n)."

He was right. My parents abused me mentally since I'm on this school.

"I love you. You're perfect and nobody can change my mind on that."

"You think so?" I asked, looking at him.

"Absolutely!" He kissed me. "C'mon now. Let's go into my dorm. I'll prepare you a bath."

"Thank you, Draco." I whispered as we stood up and I snuggled up against him.

"The bare minimum." He whispered back.

end of flashback

"Do it, Draco." Voldemort said harshly.

"(y/n)." Draco whispered and I opened my eyes, smiling at him.

,,Roses are red, but my roses are dead, Draco." I whispered. ,,They're watered with hate, planted in betrayal, fertilized with lies and maintained by fakes."

"Don't say that." He whispered through his dry throat.

"Do it, Draco. I'll be fine." I whispered.

"Draco!" Voldemort shouted.

Draco let out a shaky breath, adjusting his posture.

"I'll love you forever, (y/n)." He whispered and I smiled, so that he would remember me that way, happy.

"I'll love you forever, Draco."

"Obliviate"

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

I'm so sorry!! But hope you enjoyed it anyway

<3