Not like the other girls

"Turn to page 394." Snape said and we did as told. This year, we had new partners.

"You do the work." Draco said and leaned back.

"Excuse me?" I said and he looked at me somewhat surprised. I never really talked to Draco Malfoy, but I saw him around girls all the time.

"What's it that you don't understand?' He asked annoyed.

"I won't do the work on my own."

"What? I won't do it either." He crossed his arms.

I sat back down and crossed mine as well. "Fine. I guess we'll get a bad mark then." I huffed and he looked at me questioning. "Just beacuse your previous partners did all the work for you, it doesn't mean I'll do it either."

"No girl talks to me like that." He spat angrily.

"Well, witty isn't it? Guess what. Everything has its first." I said and turned around, looking to the front.

I felt his gaze boring my head and soon, he grabbed an ingredient. He didn't say anything and I started to work too.

"Every girl in this school is literally obsessed with me. Don't act like you're not." He said, while putting the ingredients into the potion.

"Don't think too high of yourself." I said without looking at him. He stared at me for a while. "Like what you see?" I asked. He huffed and turned back around. Soon, we got dismissed and walked out.

"(y/l/n)." He called me and I turned back around. "I'll be at the black lake" he said. "Meet me there." And sprinted to his friend group before I could answer, leaving me startled and confused.

The time came and I was on my way to the black lake. I arrived and he wasn't there yet, so I sat under a tree and admired the beautiful view.

"You came?" He sat beside me.

"You told me to. Why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"I don't know. You don't seem like the others." He said and I looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"You're just not like the other girls in this school." He shrugged and I turned my head to look at him. "I had guessed, you would've blown me off or something." He said, making me chuckle a little.

"I never really heard you talk so calm" I said. He shrugged and I smiled.

"It's calming" I said and he looked at me questioning. "Your voice, I mean. It calms me for some reason." I said and he smiled a genuine smile.

We looked back to the front and watched the sunset. I slid closer to him. He raised an eyebrow. " thought you hated me"

"Oh, shush" I said him and put my head on his shoulder slowly. He chuckled, throwing an arm around my shoulder and holding me.

"Wanna go to Hogsmeade with me tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes, why not."

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Thank u for 100+ reads :)

Hope you enjoyed!

<3