We were on a break! (2)

A month it's been without him. The worst time ever. I wouldn't have ever thought I needed him this much until he was gone. I wasn't aware of the needy feeling, the urge to be with him.

He'll wait for me, he told me. Forever if necessary, he said. Would I make a mistake by forgiving him? Or would I end up even more heartbroken at the very end? Will I get my heart shattered? Would I be wrong by not forgiving him? I don't know.

But now, here I am, sitting outside. It's past curfew, though do I care? No.

I was looking at the moon as it began to rain. I smiled to myself. I loved it. I loved the rain. My tears don't matter next to it. It just flows down like the other many water drops. I opened my eyes and admired view before hearing noises. And the next thing I knew was someone sitting beside me.

I looked to my side and saw him. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking at the beautiful view, too.He didn't say anything. We just sat there in silence.

"Draco?" I whispered and he turned his head to me. Now we were looking each other in the eyes, none of us saying a word.

"Do you love me?" He asked and I just looked at him.

"I never stopped loving you." I whispered back and he smiled lightly.

"It's been a month. It's hard without you. Nothing makes sense." He said quietly, looking back to the view as I continued staring at him.

"Don't say that." I let out a quiet breath chuckle.

"It's the truth."

Our eyes locked again and my smile fell. I got lost in his beautiful eyes. Not only because of its colour, no, but because of the memories they hold. I feel like I'm reliving the happy moments we shared when I look into his eyes.

"(y/n)." He whispered and I noticed, that I looked at him for too long. I turned my head back to face the front, but he held my chin and turned my face to his. "I love you." He whispered. "I- I made an unforgivable mistake and I understand you, understand what you have to go through because of me, but please, please give me a second chance. I need you."

"And that night? That night you didn't love me?" I asked softly and his face softened.

"I was frustrated and words can't describe how sorry I am. I needed something to distract me, because yet again, I love you! I couldn't take it as you said we need to take a break. I thought I'd lost you."

"I-I-" I was speechless.

"Please." He looked at me.

"I don't know if you'll do it again." I looked at my hands.

"I won't and I promise you that. Just- just don't leave me."

I looked down, thinking.

Was it worthless to continue being mad? Was it worthless to pretend I didn't need him more than he needed me? I didn't know. I had to know, yet I didn't.

"I love you, I love you, I love you. I can't stand it if you aren't the first person I see when I wake up. When you're not the one to be in my arms as we're reading one of your favourite books. When we don't talk and laugh through the night." He said softly.

I smiled a little as the memories flowed into my head. I just couldn't resist anymore. I hugged him and let out the tears. He hugged me back and we stood up.

"I'm so sorry for everything."

I just nodded and smiled through my tears.

"Never leave me again." He said and I shook my head no, still crying.

"I love you." I kissed his shoulder and he my hair in response.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

No idea if this was a good continuation, but hope you liked it

<3