"It's love then, I guess."

Tears running down my cheeks, I got out of his dorm. Yet another fight. It was always the same. All of them ended with me storming out of his room.

I was now going out of my dorm after a good crying session and lots of overthinking. I was invited to his dorm, but the invitation was from Blaise. I hadn't really been friends with any Slytherins, but of course being together with Draco changed that. I'd been hanging out with his friend group all the time and eventually also became friends with Blaise.

I knocked at the door and Blaise opened it, embracing me kindly.

"You came" he smiled and hugged me again. I felt Draco's eyes gaze burning the back of my head, but ignored it. Blaise sat down on the floor and I took the seat next to him. Pansy and Theodore were there too, chatting about nothing special.

"Draco, c'mon, sit down." Pansy tapped the spot next to her, pouting dramatically.

Blaise looked at me and gave me an assuring look, telling me not to worry about anything. I nodded and looked back at Draco, who was standing there, leaning against the wall casually. Our eyes met and his pierced mine. That was before I immediately broke the eye contact. I heard footsteps and soon, I saw him sit down near Pansy, but distanced enough.

Everyone began talking again, and so were Blaise and I. Of course I couldn't focus on what he was saying due to the irritating gaze I felt on me, but I still tried to ignore it as much as I could.

I still love him and I'm trying so hard to hold myself back from forgiving him easily.

"Let's play a game." Pansy clapped with her hands excitedly.

"No" Blaise whined like a child and I chuckled, earning another angry stare from Draco.

And from there on, we just went through boring questions and answers. I was almost falling asleep until a dare came up. Pansy wanted Draco to kiss her.

I guess I saw Draco hesitate for a second, but Theo spoke up. "Mate, you have to, we all went through questions." He was the only one, who didn't know of us.

I looked at Draco, my eyes clearly showing how much I care about him and love him. I looked at him trustfully. Anger was visible in his eyes, that was evident, yet I looked at him lovingly, waiting for him to say no. He just tensed up for a second and clenched his jaw, before moving his head to Pansy and attaching his lips to hers. At first, I was frozen, trying to process what was happening. That was until I felt Blaise's comforting hand on my shoulder, that snapped me out, and I stood up immediately, rushing out of the room and slamming the door behind me loudly shut.

I couldn't believe him. I trusted him. I couldn't put into words how hurt I felt.

I ran, tears have already left my eyes, pouring down my warmed cheeks, my hair flying with the wind as I'm even running, almost.

I slam my door shut and fall down, exhausted of everything and everyone. A few minutes passed by as I was still not motivated enough to stand up and get ready for bed. But eventually, I forced myself to do so. I stood up and exactly then, I heard the door creak open. Draco walked in, head down, eyes not meeting mine at all. He kept his gaze on the floor as he closed the door. He leaned his back against it and his head shot up, eyes looking exhaustedly and tiredly in mine as I watched him in utter confusion and anger.

I shook my head 'what', not even having enough strength to be angry. He shook his head too, but as in 'I have no idea either'.

"Get out." My voice came out suprisingly soft and whispery.

"I know what you-"

"Get. Out." I raised my voice a little, trying to make clear how angry and betrayed I felt. He stared at me and I shook my head, chuckling sarcastically. "You're not being serious are you?" I looked at him, irritated.

"I-" he shrugged, not being able to put it into words.

"You are not being serious, are you?"I repeated, yet louder this time. "You- I-ugh!" I groaned and walked up to him. I pressed my index finger against his chest angrily as he looked down at me with his tired eyes. "I hate you." I whispered. "I- I don't even know what else to say." I shrugged and stepped back. "You look me in the eyes" I said, my voice breaking "and you still dare to turn your head and kiss another girl. In front of me! You are mental, Draco! You are the worst!" He just kept staring at me. "Say something!" I said, lowering my voice a little. "Say something!" I whisper-yelled, my eyebrows raised, expecting something from him. "You have to say something." I said, slowly breaking down. "You have to." I whispered again, before falling just like before. I kept my head down and cried silently, frustrated. I couldn't even feel his touch and hear him call my name. I couldn't even see him rush over to me. I felt... nothing. I was numb. Numb from the sadness and anger.

Different from his embrace, his arms strongly wrapped around me(, which I didn't feel), I did feel something and that was his cold lips on my temple.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked up to him. My eyes were probably red, my eyelids heavy, about to close and make me fall asleep any second.

"Why?" I asked simply, softly and shortly.

He looked down at me with his, just as mine, tired ones. And as if he knew exactly what I was asking, he answered "I don't know."His voice coming out softly.

"I keep running back to you, doesn't matter what you do." I whispered lowly as we still sat on the floor, me in his embrace, his chin on my head as we stare at nothing in particular. "Have you put a love potion into my drink?" I asked and he chuckled very quietly.

"No." He said lowly. "No, I haven't." He whispered, his voice sounding rather soft in the gloomy, greyish and clouded room.

I sighed. "It's love then, I guess."

"Yeah. Love." He whispered.

I kept on asking myself, what is it, that pulls me back to this guy, who's everything but good? What is it, that fades out all the negative events and focuses on his grey eyes, even getting lost in them? I asked myself, why?

The only answer I had was,
Love.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I had no idea what to name this, therefore the bad title, sorry for that

And the imagine itself isn't very good, I'm not really 'happy' with it? I just hope you liked it lol

Hope you have a great night/day

<3