Daphne's so lovely

"What has gotten into you?!" He shouted and slammed the door behind us as we walked into his dorm. "What was that attitude for?!" He yelled at me.

He stopped in front of the door. I stood at the opposite side of the room and rubbed my face.

"You could've been nicer to Daphne, you know." He said harshly. "She was so nice to you and you, you-"

"I don't care!" I shouted. "I don't care, okay?!" My eyes filled with tears. "And if she's the nicest person on earth, I. Can't. Stand. Her." I shouted and he looked at me.

"Why? Why do you have to be so selfish?!" He yelled and my crying quit. I looked at him, not wanting to believe his words. "I didn't- (y/n), I didn't mean to say that. I-" he knew selfish was a word I could not bear to be called.

I was and am in love with him. And he invites me to Hogsmeade with his girlfriend. I looked him in the eyes as they softened.

"I didn't mean to say that, I'm so sorry." He whispered and took a step.

I stopped him by lifting my hand a little. I let out a chuckle and looked up to the ceiling.

"Daphne's so lovely. Daphne my girl." I said in a singy voice. ,,I love her, I love her, I love her. So hey wow! Fuck you Draco! Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!" I threw a pillow at him.

"(y/n), I-" I tried to get out of his room. Finally, he realized why I was being so harsh towards Daphne all day.

"Let me go!" I said crying.

"(y/n), I didn't know-"

"And? That wouldn't change anything anyway. It doesn't matter if you know it or not. If you are aware that I'm in love with you or not! You're already with Daphne. You like her, not me." I shouted.

My breath became heavier and my vision more blurry the more I cried.

"I don't love her!"

"stop lying!" I raised my voice and pushed myself past him.

"(y/n), don't go." I heard his voice from a distance.

I was running down the hallways and out to the courtyard. I sat down, trying to calm myself down a bit. Raindrops were falling onto my head, cooling my body. The more raindrops fell on me, the more I came to myself. I pulled my knees to my chest and crossed my arms, putting my head on them.

I cried silently. No one there to hear me.

The boy I love loving another girl.

It was just me and the rain.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

I'm sorry again!

Hope you enjoyed

<3