The little butterfly

Today I got told I have to tutor Draco. Now it was already dark outside and I was on my way to the library, where we would meet.

As I arrived, professor Mcgonagall was in front of the entrance and Draco in front of her.

"What's going on?" I asked as I stood in front of her as well.

"Oh, miss (y/l/n), you came too I see. The library is temporary closed. Therefore I would ask you two to return to your dorms."

"How can you do that?!The O.W.L's are in a few days."

"Language, mr. Malfoy. Back to your dorms now." She said sternly and waved for us to go, curling her lips into a thin line. Draco huffed. Though he did give up and we walked back to our common room.

I was about to walk upstairs to my dorm until

"We'll study in my dorm room." He said annoyed, forcing himself to get that out. I nodded and followed him into his room. There was just his bed, no room mates.

"I'll take a shower. I'll be right back." He said, grabbing his clothes as I looked at him, perplexed.

"Can't we just start? You can do that later." I said and he ignored my question, walking to the door. "What are you doing?" I asked as he locked the door.

"I don't trust you. You'll probably run away." He said on his way back to his bathroom. I just rolled my eyes annoyed.

I sat down on his bed and waited. I could hear him undress himself, making me slightly nervous. Barely a minute passed since he got in and he called me.

"(y/l/n)!" He said loudly from the bathroom.

"Yeah?" I asked annoyed.

"There's something, get it out."

"Are you scared?" I laughed a little.

"No, I just won't touch that filthy thing"

"Alright, big baby. Quit the crying."

"Watch your mouth, (y/l/n)"

,,Sure, Malfoy. Take a towel or something, I don't want to, you know-" I heard him taking a towel. "Can I come in now?" I asked.

"Yeah"

I opened the door slowly and the first thing in sight was his bare chest. I couldn't help, but stare. He looked so-

"Are you done staring?" He looked at me annoyed and I came back to reality.

"Um, alright. Where is it?" I asked embarrassed.

"Right there." He pointed at a littly tiny itty pitty something in the corner of the shower.

"Oh that's ridicioulus. That's a butterfly!" I chuckled

"Whatever. I left my wand inside, I couldn't do anything."

I took the butterfly slowly in my hand.

"Now, get out" He said rudely.

"Excuse me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, your job is done, get outta here, so I can shower."

"You know that I have the creature still in my hand, right?" I smirked as he looked at me confused. I held the butterfly in his face and he walked backwards, panicking. I enjoyed it and laughed as he got faster, beginning to yell at me.

"Take that out of my face!"

I giggled. And suddenly the buttefly flew out of my hand.

"Oh-" I said and tried to catch it, but I fell and for my luck on top of Draco. Our faces were very close, noses almost touching.

"I'm so sorry. I-" I tried to stand up and closed my eyes with one hand to not see anything, which caused me to fall back, but luckily he grabbed my arms, helping me back up.

I walked out and he locked the door to the bathroom again. I covered my cheeks and felt their warmth. I closed my eyes, not wanting to believe what happened.

After an hour, I was sitting at his bed again and he walked out, his cheeks flushing a shade of pink and his platinum blond hair messy.

"You, uh, got the books?" He asked.

"Y-yeah." I showed him my book.

"Uh, let's start then." He said and I nodded, opening my book. It was very awkward.

Oh man, what a night.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

I couldn't find a good name for the chapter again, but hope you liked the story

Hope you enjoyed

<3