The video

Me and Draco just got back together. For a few months, we hadn't been together. At that time, I was a mess. My emotions, my actions, everything. I thought I had to get over him, to find somebody new. But now, we got back together and I'm happier than ever. Both of us try to quit the toxic side. Both of us are healing from the past... we were

Until today

"Draco!" I giggled as he lifted me, kissing my cheek while carrying me to the common room. He threw me on the couch and sat beside me.

"So, let's begin." He said and opened our books.

We began to learn. After learning for a while, I layed my head on his lap and closed my eyes as he continued to write his essay.

"Tired?" He asked in a low and quiet whisper voice, since it was past curfew and nobody else was around.

"Mhm" I hummed tiredly.

"Close your eyes, darling. Rest. I'll carry you to your dorm later.

I lifted my hand and touched his cheek, caressing it as he didn't take his eyes off his essay.

"I love you." I said and he looked at me.

"Love you more." I closed my eyes and dropped off to sleep.

-time skip to the next day-

"You never stopped loving me?" He asked as I was laying against him in front of the black lake, both of our backs against a tree.

"Yes, I never did."

As he didn't say anything, I looked up.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, no." He shook his head.

I held his hand. "You can tell me." I said, looking at him.

"Were you with other guys?" He asked and after a few seconds I answered with no. "Really?"

"I still loved you at that time. I would never."

"I believe you." He said and I smiled.

Trust was something really important in our relationship now, cause exactly that was where we made mistakes previously, the reason why we had broken up.

-time skip to the next day-

"Hey, (y/n)" My old love interest Vinnie greeted me.

"Oh, hey."

"Hello, Draco."

Draco's face was unreadable. I pushed his arm slightly and he held it out.

"Yeah" Draco said and they shook hands.

Draco was never getting over the fact, that I had a crush on Vinnie once. Vinnie was also a reason why we broke up. Not he in particular, but Draco couldn't trust me with him. A little does anyone know Vinnie likes me a bit.

"You're coming today? To the quidditch game?" He asked me, but before I could say anything, I heard Draco answer.

"We have already planned some stuff." He said as he held my arm.

I looked at him and back to Vinnie. "Um, he's right, yeah. Another time?" I asked and he nodded.

"Alright then, see ya." He waved and went back to his friends.

"Why was he talking to you?" Draco asked me.

"How would I know?" I lied. "Let's get going." I grabbed his hand and we walked to the common room.