Chapter 13

Yoy Yoy Dawg! Love is in the Air! Coz is Valentine's Day!!!! Duh! Love you all! So! This Chapter is going to about Valentine Day of coz^^... Although Troy is in the hospital and Jess was going to rescue him with the help of Finn. So kinda long n twist~ LOL!

Votez!!!!!! Plz!>< Woot I got 200 votes already!

Me or that B!tch? Choose one will you?! (Chapter 13)

                     "Are we there yet?" He said, with a little tone of annoy in it. He kept asking me the same question everytime I turned a corner of the road and he just couldn't stop drumming his fingers. Oh for crying out loud! I stomped on the gas pedal as far as it went and the car moved with an amazing speed I had never tried before. It felt good but it was not so fun when the person beside you was screaming his life out. I released the pedal and it returned to it normal speed. I got a slap on the face and a punch on the chest. I chuckled and turned the steering weel to the left.

                      "ARE YOU NUT!? EVEN I AM A HEALER DON'T MEAN THAT I CAN HEAL OR REVIVE MYSELF U DUMBASS!" He was grasping the air and put a hand on his heart. What a soffie...

                      "Oh O..." He suddenly broke the silent.

                      "What?" I asked as I turned to face him. His black pupils were covered his whole eyes included the white sclera. I didn't shock to see this because I used to it. It meant he foreseen something in the future. He went to normal after a couple seconds. He looked worried.

                       "What happened Finn! Does something happen to Troy!?" I shouted. afraid to lose Troy. I didn't believe I forget about him just now. I quickly stomped on the gas pedal again but Finn shouted 'NO' at me. I was a little impatient now. I was going to save him here!

                        "Everything is fine babe, he's still in coma. The doctors are still doing a good job on maintaning his situation." I sighed as relief, but still add a little boost on the speed. But his face still looked worried. I put one hand on his shoulder and he was startled by my action.

                         "Tell me the truth now Finn!" I commanded and made him fliched. He was rolling his darkkhaki eyes and crossing his arms and legs.

                          "You know what today is?" He asked, hoping I knew.

                          "Monday? No...Sunday?" I replied. He shook his head.

                           "Is VALENTINE DAY YOU IDIOT!" He shouted and made the car shook a little bit. I was nearly deaf, I meant already deaf.

                            "So????" I said. What's the big deal of having Valentine Day? It just an another stupid occation that made excuses for shy people to tell his or her crushes without rejection. (A/N: It's called fun Jessie, something that you're not capable of) *Hi Ric! Hey, it's not my fault I don't like Valentine Day. You're the one that made me hate it* (A/N: Ops, I take it back><)

                            "So? So you have to buy a bouquet of roses for Troy when he's wake up! I didn't see you a donkey years and you have become more stupid and emotionless." He smacked my back head.

                            "I am driving genius!" I shouted as I stopped when the red light appeared.

                            "Whatever...Wait here!" With that, he alighted from my car and went into a florist shop on the other side of the road. Did he just went out without looking at the cars!? Well, he's a psychic after all. Wait... the red light was going to turn to green at any time! How could I just drive away? I was crossing my fingers. But fortunately, the red light still on when Finn was walking back slowly with a big bouquet of red roses in his arms.