Chapter 2

Enough of the chitchat~ Here we go!

Me or that Bitch? Choose one will you? (CHapter 2)

      "No we're doom, offically D.I,E!" I was pacing the floor back and front, biting my nails. I was still in Jessie's room. I couldn't believe that just happened! First, I kissed Jessie..wait, he's the one who kissed me! Second, I just got slapped from my best friend slash head cheerleader that could ruin my life with just a blink of the eyes! Third, I JUST KISSED A BOY AND HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND'S BOYFRIEND!!! I was such a slut... wait! He was the one who kissed me! Not me!!!! I was innocent! But.., I was really enjoyed the kiss.... That's not the point!

       "You!" I shouted, pointing my finger straight at him. The stupid, idiotic, rude, perv, handsome, dashing.... Oh! What the hell!! He was just siting on the bed, kept looking at me from top to bottom. The grin on his face was like the permanent ink, kept checking me out, ignored my word. God!

       "Hello? Up here? Stop staring at my butt!" I said, blushing when he strarted to laugh. His laugh was a magnet to me, I was the south and he was the north... Kept us together... I couldn't get angry when he was smiling or laughing, even I knew he was a jerk. Now it was my turn that checking him out...

      His dirty blonde hair was neatly cut, 6'2 tall, muscular and strong from playing basketball and football, real tan skin, but the piercing grey eyes of him were the winner. I couldn't believe I never noticed those beautiful eyes when he was hanging out with me and Angela. He was a best kisser that I had ever kissed. Well, I thought I was straight... I was! I never had feelings for guys! I flirted with girls and made out with them. No, I still had my V-card on. What!? Did really neccessary all players had to have sex with girls? Maybe...

     "Wow Troy, you're making me horny and I thin you like my ass." He smirked.

    "God Jessie! Stop that! Are you stupid or just being rude!? Don't tell me you don't know what Angela will do to us! You seen those girls who messed with her! They..."

    Before I could finish my sentence, a lips crashed onto mine. My cheek were wet.. I didn't cry, it was Jessie's crying. I wrapped my arms around his waist, broke of the kiss and dropped my head onto his neck. His breath was inhaling and exhaling on my hair... I know he knew about what Angela would do.

    "Sorry Jess, shh... Don't... I'm sorry..." I confronted Jessie, rubbing on his back. 

     I grabbed his shoulders and pulled back a little bit to take a better look on his face. He was sobbing silently, eyes red puff and what a cute sad face! I pinched his cheek softly, slowly cupped his face with one hand. He looked at me in the eyes, he smiled a little. His bar of white teeth were showing when the smile was forming.

     "Listen Troy...I love you when I first saw you... I was confused at first when I developed my feelings towards you... I was happy with Angela because I can always see you... Everytime I see you, my heart skipped a beat... I think I was.... Troysexual.." He giggled when he said the last word.

     "Troysexual?" I was confused.

     "That's mean I have a strong attraction only to you..." He blushed. Oh, so cute...

     "Then I think I got Jessexual..." I blushed too.

       His eyes lit up with hope and happiness. He cupped my face with his both hands and kiss me hard on the lips, tongue twisted together when I granted entrance for him. I think I was happy in love...

O(^.^)OO(^.^)OO(^.^)OO(^.^)OO(^.^)OO(^.^)OO(^.^)OO(^.^)O

        I sighed, pushing the door into the hallway, expected the worst to happen. Like cake thrown on my face, slushies, note on my locker written "FAG" and jocks beated the crap out of me... But when I opened the door, the hallway filled with students. No one looked at my way, some of them just waved and smiled at me, like usual. I walked towards my locker...

       That's weird, clean and nothing on my locker. I turned the pointer on my combination lock to the right password. I slowly opened the locker... Nope... Nothing scaring popped out...

       "Hey Troy. What you're looking at?" The voice startled me and the books in my arms dropped onto the floor. I looked at the person... Angela?

       "A..Ang.ela?!" I stuttered.I was shocked to see her here after yesterday incident happened.

      "You're so clumsy! See those books!" She said, dropping her knees and helped me gathered the books. She put all nicely into my locker and gave me the books that I needed for the next class. She smiled at me, put one hand on her waist. I saw that her followers, Britney and Kat were not at her sides. Oh god, I know what she was planning to do..

      "Drop the act Angela, I know what you're planning. I'm not like other people who's stupid to believe that you have forgiven them." I said, smashed close my locker. I was glaring at her.

      "That's why you were my best friend. Nice and I love your straight style. You know me too well, that's why you should afraid... You know exactly what I'm going to do... But don't worry, we will still be best friend if you do one thing.. Go find a girlfriend or boyfriend and leave my baby alone... I don't want to ruin this relationship Troy... We both know you need me and I also need you... We can build mountain together and everyone knows... But if you didn't do what I told you to do... We both doom.. But eventually, I'm going to win because I have more advantages than you when comes to populatiry and fashion." She looked at me up and down.

      "You know what Angela, I don't care. Is Jessie choice whether he wants to be with me or you. I don't give a shit about this! And Angela, I am a boy. Maybe you thought that when you told them that I am gay, then all people will point a finger at me. But every girls I know will love me and think I am cute. So the loser is you. So you must really afraid... that I know you so well...." I said, walked away from her when the bell rang.

      "I make you pay Troy, he's mine... remember that..." Her sentence sent shiver down to my spines.. Yes, I know I would be the one that lost and I really know you too well... that's why I know you would act nice at first and slowly tortured me to death, in my own box of shame..... Why gay love hurts.....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello hello!!!! Thx or all the people who read this story!!! *bow bow bow* to you all!!! BXB story Rocks! LOL!

By OMGguyLOL<3