Chapter 4

Oh god!! Another Chapter!!! I amazed that today I am going to upload too!! LOL! Coz the next day and the next day and the next day I will be somewhere there are no computer! Suck rite? LOL! And after the 3 next days, school starts and I'm going to be absolute BUZZZYYY!! Sorry! BUt I think I manage to write another part before the day school start... Remember to VOTE n COMMENT n Tell friends about this story if you like it!! Need Feedback!! <---(The Loss of Love told me what feedback is! LOL! Thx!)

Me or That Bitch? Choose one will you?! (Chapter 4)

      Black... All I could say is black... Why? Because I was seeing nothing but BLACK!!! Stop asked stupid question people! What should I do now? Wait for a sign to take the darkness away from me? I was bored! Couldn't I at least get a tv or something?

        I'm sorry Troy..Babe... Please...Please wake up...I'll do anything! Please! Wake up!

     The smooth, sexy voice had spoken... There was a light! Finally! I ran, like the wind carried me through the endless dark road towards the light. Just one more step.... YES!

        The sliver stainless steel fan that spinned like the tornado was the first thing I saw. The air- conditioner was activating too. But why I didn't feel a slightly coldness?  I think something was grabbing my hand. 

         "Sorry..I really am Sorry Troy!! Please!! Wake up!! Sorry I was crossing the boudary..I'm sorry I couldn't control myself... I thought...I thought.... having... you-know-what is a way to show I love you..Sorry...I hurt you..... Please wake up.."

           The smooth, sexy voice had spoken again... I followed the voice of his... Staring at him from the corner of my eyes because I was lazy to tilt my head. The dirty blonde hair of his was his signature... Jessie... He holding my right hand hardly, afraid to let go. My hand was wet... What a baby! Couldn't he stop crying for a second?

           "I'm sorry..." He kept whispering sorry... God..I'm not DEAD! Said that when I was dead!

            I breathed in as much air I could...Held it....and...

           "JESSIE!!! I'M NOT DEAD!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

            *Bang!!!*

            A loud bang shocked me. Jessie just fall from his chair! No way! He dropped on the floor because my voice startled him. Opss, I think I got carry away... But the shock face of his was priceless. I was laughing silently. I thought he was going to angry. But unfortunately, his shock face changed, it was a big smile and tears kept dropping. Oh come on!

             "Thanks God!" I didn't even react anything, he already smashed his lips on mine, furiously. But it was a sudden electricity shock, because he moved away quickly and bear-hugged me. He hugged me tightly around the room, dancing or spinning around in circle. I couldn't breathe..

            "I...I..can...'t.....bbb..brea..aa.the.. BREATHE!!" I yelled. He quickly dropped me off onto the bed.

            I was breathing heavily, he wanted to come near me. But I shot him a deathly glare, he instantly stopped. I inhaled, exhaled, inhaled, exhaled..again and again until I gained enough air. He wanted to kill me? I was touching my heart when I suddenly realized the I was not wearing a shirt! I looked down.. Oh god, at least I still have my boxer on.. I shot Jessie another deathly glare..

           "What? I want something to distract me... Hey! At least I stripped you down to your boxer!" He complained. I was standing up and heading towards the bathroom. I heard heavy footsteps behind me, I turned around and saw Jessie was following me.