Chapter 17

I am going to camp for 3 days... So I uploaded this to you all, my fans! I love you all! Please pray for me when I am there! Hope I don't starve or lost in the wood>< *Shivering just by thinking about it*

Me or that Bitch? Choose one will you? (Chapter 17)

               Jessie's Heartbroken POV         

               "Jessie Camelon, please report yourself to the principal office immediately. Jessie Camelon..." The voice boomed from the speaker in front me.

                 Eyes were fixed on me. Oh god, what did I do now? Mr Pumpkin just stared at me with disgust. How I wanted to attach my fist at his face. Calm down Jessie. I stood up and clinged my backpack onto my back and went out. I didn't care if I gain permission from Mr. Pumpkin or not, if his position was bigger than the Principal. Then maybe I would reconsider.

                The hallway was endless. I kept on walking until I fed up and started to run. Finally, I arrived here. The sign on the door said 'Principal William'. I gulped and slowly turned the golden knob that opened this heavy wooden door. As I opended it, I came across a person who was sitting in front of the Principal.

                 "Ah! Mr. Camelon. Just the person I wanted to speak to. Come, have a seat." He smiled at me and gestured his hand towards a seat next to the person. I nodded and sat down. I didn't look at the person because I didn't want to think who was this person. I only cared about Tr... Mr. T... I controlled my emotion and looked straight into the Principal's butterscotch eyes.

                  "Mr. Camelon, I called for you because you are the captain of the basketball team and football team. Since how well who have known this place, I would like you to take this new student for a tour. Mr. Camelon, meet Mr. Carton."

                   As I finally turned around to meet him. My heart pounded and I got shock as the pair of turqoise eyes looked into mine. This was the first time I felt like this after the you-know-what. 

                   He has a pair of really dashing electrifying turqoise eyes and his chiselled jaw is gorgeous. A natural brunette hair that's nicely cut like mine. His bices and 8 packs are coming out to greet me under his tight white shirt and a pair of jeans that can count as skinny jeans when he wears it. Lastly, his big grin are showing his perfect white teeth. Was he an angel or what? 

                    "Call me Ted. Well you can call me Teddy if you like, I wouldn't mind at least you call me." He let out his hand or me to shake. But I was staring at him, I think I was drooling. I snapped out my mind and shook it quickly before he took it back. Oh god, his hand is soft and smooth like baby's butt! I think I was blushing but I needed to act macho before he knew I was gay. Was that strange? I thought I was only Mr.Tsexual... 

                      "Ermm.... The name is..."

                      "Jessie..." He spoke slowly and perfectly of my name. It really sent shiver down to my spine.

                      "How?" I asked, did he stalk me?

                      I think he read my mind and laughed a little.

                      "You are quite famous in my last school. You won the championship games in both basketball and football."

                       "Owuh..." The truth was, I think I liked him better if he stalked me. I hate being love because of my fame. That's well I refused to join in the so called 'popular' group.