Chapter 20

• Dedicated to To all people who read this story! I heart you all^^ <3

So here it is^^ I finished this story after 5 more chapters*I hope* ^^ Don't be sad^^ I am preparing another bxb story^^ *YAY*

Me or that Bitch? Choose One Will You?! (Chapter 20)

            Troy's POV         

                     As the wave crashed against the shore, the sun was gleaming brightly on top and we were bathing in it. The smell of the salty ocean swirled around us.

                     Us, I meant me, Angela, Ted, the twins, Tamantha and last but not least, the cool and still ignoring me,Jessie and his friend, Ashley.

                     We were at the 'Mayor Beach' where I had promised to bring them. I was sitting on the shaddy soft white sand under the big umbrella that Angela brought. I was shirtless and wearing a swimming trunk just in case I was going to swin, or save anyone that didn't know how to swin.

                     Girls or beach babes passed by would always land their eyes on me. Hey, you couldn't blame me! I was hot and I had great body. I smiled at those girls and winked at them as they giggled away. Oh how I love girls who fainted for me. I smiled at this thought and went back to read my book.

                     I was reading 'Beautiful Liar'. No, it's not Beyonce feat Shakira's song. This book was amazing. It's about a girl who...

                    "Watch out!" The voice shouted but it was too late for me to react as the ball smashed on my face. The book flied out from my hand. I fell back onto the sand and my back head met contact with it. I groned of pain and sat back up. I saw a white vollley ball beside me and a broken sunglasses. My sunglasses! God!

                    "Sorry!" The twins apologized at the same time. Ted was just standing there watching me with concern. Jerks!  

                    "What the hell!" I exclaimed and stood up. I rubbed my face carefully because it's burning! I threw the ball back to them and sent death glares. The twins was laughing with Ted and went back to their game. Damn them.

                     I brushed off the sand in my hair. I kept on brushing it and sand was falling off. But it was falling non-stop! Shit! If I had a mirror.

                    Abruptly, I felt someone sat behind me as the warmness of this person was so strong to bear it. I tried to turn back to see who it was but he locked my head dead on towards front. He brushed off my hair for me. Since he already locked me, why should I bother to turn to see him.

                   I felt the figure walked away as the breeze hit my back again. I touched my hair and it was free of sand. Now I could see who was helping me... You got to be kidding to me.

                  Jessie was walking away towards Angela where she was enjoying herself tanning her whole body under the hot sun. He sat back on his seat next to her and Angela put her head on his wide, muscle shoulder. He shifted away Angela but she held his arms, hard and whispered something into his ears. The shifting had instantly stopped. He still had his blank face on. So much of a best friend. I needed company too! Note to self: Never bring couple to a trip.

                  I rolled my eyes and tried to find my book around me. Stupid volleyball made me threw my book away. I tried everywhere but I didn't see anything but sand! I threw my hands up for defeat and turned to watch volleyball game. Ted was actually not bad after all. But he was competiting with the twins. No way he would win, those twins were unstoppable together. Believe me, I knew.