Me or that Bitch? Choose one will you?! (BxB)

Hey there anyone that love to read bxb stroy! I'm going to start my own bxb story!!! Don't worry, I'm going to continue my other works too... LOL~ Warning: It will be a lot of grammar wrong! But I'm not born to speak English! So spare me! LOL~ But give it a try~ I think you'll love it when you know what I'm writing. LOL~ >< I hope~~ Back off homophobic! If you(homophobic) dun like it, dun even bother to comment and said nasty things... I'm going to gather the whole bxb lovers gang to trip u apart! Enough the chichat! Here we go..*Crossing my hand*

Me or that Bitch? Choose one will you? (CHapter 1) 

    "What's that for!?" I said angrily. I was in my room, changing clothes after a nice shower. But someone here didn't even know the word knock just came in here and planted a kiss on my lips! Did I mention that IT WAS MY FIRST KISS!!!! I wiped the saliva off my mouth, hurry put on my T-shirt and sweat pants. I was about to walk out, when a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest. I tried to struggle off his held but he was too strong, not that I was weak or skinny. I had a swimmer built and tall. But he had a better football and basketball bulit than me, and he was stronger but at the same height like me.

  "Relax Troy, I'm not going to hurt you. Man, you are so adorable..." The last word made me blush. I knew I was adorable, because all the girls said I am. So I was used to that. But when this word came out from a hunk like Jessie, my heart melted and electritcity running through my veins. He was nuzzling his nose on my neck, arms around me, tightly.

   "You smell damn sexy and nice..." His sexy voice said when his hands snaking on my waist and up down my front. I was hot and sweating now. Damn, I was just took a shower before. He's going to pay for this, His hands kept rubbing my front. My chest, my abs, my neck, my lips, my waist, but never crossed the danger zone. But I wished he'll...

   "You want it? Tell me you want it..." He whispered into my ears. My legs were weak and I was shivering. Did I really want it? But I'm not gay! Do I? NO... But.... I think I was falling for him... But what about.... ANGELA!

    "NO!!!" I shouted, struggle off his hug and kicked him on his "little brother". He was groaning and tears fall from his eyes. His both cheeks were wet now, he was grabbing his "little brother" to make the pain went away. I think I went over abroad, but he was the one who started it. I was watching him, crying in pain on the floor. I quickly checked myself in front of the mirror, I was a mess. So I cleaned myself a bit and when I was going to open the door to leave. A hand smashed on the door and startled me. I turned around I saw Jessie was barely a few inches away from my face. I could sense his breath on my lips. I was scared now, I afraid he was going to rape me. I closed my eyes, hoping God to save me. But I received a peck on the lips and the wetness disappeared. I fluck opened my eyes, Jessie was siting on my bed, head on his hands. I heard sobbing coming from him. Wait, did I just make him cry? 

     I went over towards him, siting beside him. I didn't know why, but I hugged him. I think I was really fall in love with him. He looked at me. His wet grey eyes were staring right into my eyes. I felt a connection between us, a pure true love. I was crying also, didn't know why. He, once again smashed his lips on me. He was grabbing my waist hardly, afraid to lose my again. I didn't pull back, because I know I was falling hard for him... HIs tongue caught my mouth off guard, making an easy entrance. It was searching my mouth furiously, so my tongue didn't take long to catch on. My hand slowly made its way up his broad back and through his hair, I was pulling his hair back. The kiss broke aprat but I sucked his neck hardly, left a hickey on it.

    He was moaning, feeling the sweet sensation I was giving him...

    "Jess Babe! Where are you!?" An annoying, bitchy voice spoken. We were frozen in place, when I was going to get up from the bed. It all too late. The knob twisted and the door flung opened, a blondy was standing with a hand on her waist. With the dress and the make up, you could totally told that she was a bitch.

     "Hey Troy! When did you come? I didn't notice your car, did you walk here? Oh hey Jess Babe, whatcha doi..... WHAT THE HELL!!!??? WHAT'S THAT?" She started with the hello but ended up with a scream when she saw the fresh hickey that I gave Jessie just now. Without a word, she went over towards me and gave me a hard slap on the face. I deserved that...

     "Angela!" Jessie shouted and grabbed Angela's hand. Her eyes were flaming red, I think she was happy to find out I kissed her boyfriend. Note the sarcasm...

     "How dare you Troy! What a fag! I never thought you're the one that stole my boyfriend away from me!!! You bastad!" I deserved that...

     "What the fuck Angela! I'm the one that kissed Troy! Not him! I'm the one who seduced him! Not him!" Jessie explained, but I think it was a scold more than an explaination. Angela broke off Jessie's grip and stomped out the room. But when she was reaching the door, she turned to me.. Her flaming red eyes now turned into cold deathly glare.

     "You'll regret what you had done Troy Hex Jordan... Your life is going to be a living hell, so as you Jessie... It war........" Wth that, she was gone...

     Tears betrayed me, one by one coming out from my eyes... Jessie hugged me tightly. It was not the "war" or my life would be living hell. I cried because I just lost a bestfriend...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment N Vote!!!!! Tell me what you think,!!!!!!!! love you all!!!! <3

by OMGguyLOL~~~~~~~