Chapter 3

Thx guys!! So here we go!! If you like it, tell ur friends that love bxb story too!! I need many opinions since this is my first bxb story!! And the cover of this book, you saw two boys rite? LOL! That's my friends!! They don't even know I used their pictures!! *I'm evil...* So remeber to VOTE n COMMENT n TELL PEOPLE TO READ!!! THX Y'ALL!!

Me or that Bitch? Choose one will you?! (CHapter 3)

      "Ready...Set...Beepppp!" The whistle blew, a signal for us to act.

  Water splashed towards my face at first, covered my body at the end. The cool but slightly warm water surrounded me. I kept swimming ahead but the water pulled me back, making me harder to reach my destination. With the help of the pair of goggles, I could see clearly in the water. I was enjoying the sweet warmness and wetness all over my body. I swam faster and faster, until I reached the end. There were many swimming tricks I could use like elbow drops, jack knifes, back flips, front flips, cannon balls, swatan bombs, belly flop, back flop, front dive, back dive and a lot more. But I used the underwater bubble rings, it was neat but difficult to complete.

    After a few rounds of swimming, pooped out from the surface to breathe, back swimming again. I was exhausted. When I was coming out the pool in school, all the rest of the swimmers were all gone along with the coach. I was always the last swimmer to go back, my coach didn't care much. Didn't I tell you I am a swimmer? I was the head swimmer... I was not being proud, I was just telling the truth!  

   I dried the water on my body with the towel and sat on the bench or you could say laying and closing my eyes. I wished I could just levitate and use less energy to walk toward the locker room. But No... I must walk all the way and use more enery to reach it and go for a shower and walk home! I hated normal human speed, couldn't I be Edward or any vampire that go for abnormal speed? Guessed no... But I think I could be like Bella, made Edward or Jacob to lift me... But I guessed it was a no too.....

    Wait... was I daydreaming or just gone mad... Why I felt like I was flying... I meant feet off the ground.. Oh My God! I think I was really levitating! Good! Now... focus...

    "To the locker room." I muttered under my breath, hoping it would stay long enough to carry me to the locker room.

     "Yes my bride..." Nice... my spell worked... WHAT THE FUCK?

      I opened my eyes as quick as I could. I was not levitating! (A/N: only mad people will dumb enough to believe himself levitate *No offense to magician*) I was carrying by HIM! Don't play dumb with me people, I knew you knew who was him... The one and only, Jessie...

      "What the... Jessie! Put me down!" I tried to struggle off his hold but he was still stronger than me. He smirked and kept carrying me even we reached the locker room. He was wearing his basketball jersay. A small "16" on his left breast along with his name.

     "You can put me down now... I have to go take a quick shower and head home!" I said.

     "How about we take it together? I forgot to take a shower too after pratice." He was smirking, eyes showing his desire. I think he forgot to put "purposely" between I and forgot... What!? Shower together? I was blushing, with the thought of us.. naked.. under the hot steaming water... Hell NO!!

    "No way in hell I'm going to shower with you perv!!!! Out!!!" I shouted, using my whole strength to break off his hold. But he undressed me while kissing me on the neck, making me weak and moaned. He found my soft spot and kept sucking at. God! Without a second, I was fully naked in front of him and so was he. I was too distracted to describe his body. He kept kissing me even we were showering. The kiss was making me hot, the water made me even hotter. I caught the reflection of me and him. I was red as the Red RidinHood hood...

      "Jess...stop.." I was breathing heavily.

      He put some soap on his front and rubbed it against my body and him. He was breathing heavily too. His face was red and hot... No...I didn't want to lose my V-card to a boy... No.. my sight was blurred... next thing I saw was black... I fainted...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

   I'm not doing a sex scene! LOL! beg me, maybe I try to rethink~ LOL~ So what do you think? Too rated? lol~ I don't care!! remember!! VOTE n COMMENT n TELL UR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS IF YOU LIKE IT!! LOL!! LOVE YOU!!!

By OMGguyLOL~