Chapter 23

2 more chapters to go

Me or that Bitch? Choose one will you?! (Chapter 23)

            Troy's Saved By A Mysterious Guy POV

            This was so dramatic! I thought this kind of action only happened in movie or drama. Guess that was fictitious. I sat on the cold floor as I watched Fick got hit by the guy. Oh no, he was not just a guy.He was one of the RTIS members. The blonde guy who was locking Fick's head with his arms was Rex. He's the baseball's captain, he's known of his perfect pitcher and also his eight packs. Fick's face was bright red, he could barely breathe. Rex had not given up yet, I wanted to stop this but I lost my strength to speak. I was watching Fick's face turned bright red to faded purple. His little followers already ran away when they saw Rex was the one they were going to mess with.  

               "Stop it Rex!" I heard a girl shouted. Rex stopped immediately once he heard the voice. Fick collasped on the floor, gasping for oxygen. You could hear his heavy breathing from here. Tamantha rushed towards Rex and gave him a slap on the face. Wow...

               "Didn't I tell just to stop him, not literally 'stop' his life!" She slapped him again on the face. Rex just cupped his red cheek and apologized??

               "It's not going to happen again." Rex lowered his head.

               "It better not be happening again!" She was going to slap him again but I was in time to stop her hand. She looked at me confusingly. I just put her hand down back to her side.

                "I am alright Tamantha. See? Don't blame Rex, he did help me a lot! If not, I would be bald!" I showed her my cut bang at her. I thought she would shock but she was checking my out, which made me a little uncomfortable. She smiled and grabbed my arms forcefully.

                "Ouch! Hurt, hurt, hurt..." I screamed. This girl got some serious strength, what did she eat?

                 "Sorry. But you looked very cute now!" She exclaimed and tucked into her pocket to bring out her phone. She took me off guard and captured me. She shoved the phone onto my face. I brought it away until the image turned clear as crystal.

                 "Hell No!" I looked at the phone as I kept on grabbing my bang. I could feel the shortness and roughness with the tips of my fingers.

                  "You called this cute!? It's hideous! It's...."

                  Before I could protest any further, a strong arms hugged me from behind and spunned me around. When he finally put me down, he crashed his lips against mine. He sucked on my bottom lip and his tongue was waiting for my permission to enter. I rejected it and pulled back. Our eyes met with passion and lust. His eyes suddenly moved up, I was really nervous that would he kill Fick because of this? I closed my eyes.

                   "You are so cute... i love it.." He kissed my forehead like a mother kissed her child. I blushed and Tamantha gave me a 'I told you so' facial expression. I nodded a 'thanks'.

                   "Awwww, sorry for interrupt. So you enjoyed the fun Jessie and Troy?" A bithcy voice said in a mocking way. Angela.

                   She came into the cafeteria. She wore a tight low neck T-shirt with a black jacket over it and a pair of stylish jeans. She let her wavy hair fell down on her shoulders. It's no doubt that she's gorgeous. She walked towards us and stopped when she found her spot.

                  "What do you want from us Angela," Tamantha said. Angela shot her an annoy face and contunued her 'speech'.

                 "So I see you all managed the whole fag thing perfectly. Well fortunately, it's only the beginning. I came here is to tell you all to be prepared, I will get my revenge..." She dropped her smile and said in a dead serioud tone. She walked away, leaving a speechless us.

                 "So what we supposed to do now? Run away?" Rex asked.

                "No, we are going to play it." Tamantha replied while checking her nails.

                "What!? I am going to risk you all just to save me!" I shouted. I didn't want anyone to get hurt. Angela capable of doing things that no one could imagine it.

                "Relax babe, is going to be okay... I am going to watch out for you. Remember that." Jessie comforted me, caressed my back.

               "Okay... But one question.." I pulled away his grip, which made him sad and looked up and dwon at him.

              "WHAT WITH THE KARATE SUIT?' I said with unbelief.

              "Long story..." Jessie's scratching his back neck.

             'I got plenty of time..." I smiled evily.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tired! Please Vote for me! Tell me what you are thinking and always Comment!

By OMGguyLOL!