Chapter 8.2

Watched GLEE SEASON 2 VOLUME ONE!!! LOL!! BLANIE IS SO CUTE! LOL~ Anyway...HE SINGS LIKE ANGEL TOO! ....Sorry about that... Anyway... Oh WTH!

C.O.U.R.A.G.E by Blaine!

Me or that B!tch? Choose one will you?! (Chapter 8.2)

Part Two

                Troy's POV

            Urgh... What time is it? I think I just slept for a century... God, my butt still hurt. I didn't want to think about it. The curtains were closed but the light still peeked inside the room, making it brighter a bit. I forced myself up, strecthing my whole body. Ouch! Butt HURT! Guess I just needed to lay on my bed. The red digital numbers caught my eyes. HOLY CRAP! I missed school!!!! Damn, it would not help my perfect record. Even today I got to go to school, I stil couldn't move. I hate that guy... Nope, I was not going to cry. I was over with that...

             Hey boss, you got a text... (A/N: I forgot if his message alert is this one..I kinda forgot..)

            My cell rang and quickly grabbed it, without moving. I flipped opened my cell and saw I got tones of texts and missed calls... All from Troy of course...

             I wanted to text him... I wanted to say how I love him so much... But after the incident... I think it was the best we're not seeing each others soon... I held my breath and left a heavy sad sigh.

             I called him...

             Beep..

             Beep..

            Beep...

           *Sorry, the person you called just decline you. Please...*

            I clicked end call. After the whole time he wanted to talk to me, he just declined my call!? I think he found a new boyfriend... I dropped my head on the pillow, staring at my cellphone screen. Maybe he was in class or something. I bet he was in Mr. Pumpkin class. That teacher just love to mess with students' life...

             You rrrrrrrrr, the only exception... You rrrrrrrrrr..

               My ringtone was ringing off the hook... Should I answer it? It was Troy... I think Hailey was enough singing... So I clicked "accept". Before I could really said that second word besides Hello. He kept talking on the other line.

               "Troy! I'm so sorry for just now! I was in Mr. Pumpkin's class" I stood corrected "and he snatched my phone away and he declined you call! Not me! I will never do that! Oh Troy! Why you didn't come school today...." He kept talking but I just sighed and held on my tears. I would regret about this.

                Sorry Jessie, I think is the best for us to have a little space.. I love you...

                Just that, I hung up. Well, you know what's next. Tears dropping of course. I still couldn't hold it, I was really in love with him... I was so cruel.. But life was more cruel! I had no choice, I would not let Jessie found out about this... I clicked "Silent", didn't want to hear Jessie's sexy voice again to remind me my heart was broken...

                 I ignored my butt pain and hurried into the washroom. After washed myself up and down again, I walked downstairs in my singlet and boxer. No one was home, obviously. I went inside the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge.