Chapter 9

Hey guys! OMG! I finally reached 1,000 people to read this story! Woot! Maybe you think it is ridiculous, but for me I am so psych!!! LOL! Thx y'all for the vote and comment! Feedback if you choose!

vOTE if you think Troy is cute! and Jessie's a all time cry baby! LOL! jUst vote! <3

Me or that B!tch? Choose one will you? (Chapter 9)

    Previous:          

          "Are you alright?" The voice asked...

______________________________________

           "Y..Y..Ye..e...s.s.s" I stuttered in front of this person who just saved my life! Don't blame me, I was terrified and also thought that my life was about to end. I was still in Jessie's arms. He kept hugging me tightly and caress my back and head. I saw a confused look on this person. i meant a girl. She raised an eyebrow when she saw Jessie's action towards me. I think she got what we were and instantly smiled at us.

           She had a beautiful wavy hair, flaming hair colored. I think she dyed it, it was impossible to have a red hair like this. A pair of electric blue eyes... I think she just shocked me with those. Ops... Although she was wearing a karate suit or taekawndo, her perfect curves were showing perfectly under those. Hey! I was straight. I was just Jessexual ok? (A/N: Nope, I'm perfectly describe you a gay.) *Troy: SHUT UP!*

            Her smile was showing her rows of white, shiny teeth. Anti sugar person. She was holding a bow, real bow. I think she was the one that shot the arrow at that guy. WAIT! I quickly landed my eyes on the man. Thanks God he was still unconcious.

            "I think he will stay faint about.... Well, the last person I did that to him was about... One whole day I think. But that time I just used 10 out of 100 percents of my strength. So I think half a day." SHe said while kicking at the man's head. She kicked the guy's stomach made him faced up. I was afraid he would wake up any second.

             "Don't worry. See? He is still like a polar bear waiting it fish." Wow, that's a lame joke.

            "Thank you! Thank you! I owned you! Thank you for saving him!" Jessie suddenly burst out and tears fell out from his eyes. Oh god. The girl wide eyes and mouthed to me

           : Is this guy serious?

           : Yes.... I mouthed back.

           "No problem." She said awkwardly. Jessie suddenly turned and faced at me. He kissed my lips furiously, didn't once stop to catch a breath. I saw the girl was smiling out from my eyes corner. When Jessie was going to kiss me again after we caught out breath. I stopped him and pointed at the girl. He just shrugged it off and pecked on my cheek. I blushed.

           "Cute and sexy." The girl said. She was checking out Jessie.

           "Back off sister. He's mine." I said with an anger tone. While hugging Jessie tightly in my arms. I was still blushing but I didn't care. Jessie was just laughing and messing my hair.

           The girl laughed.

           "You are funny Troy. Jessie, you got yourself a lucky boy." She said. Jessie just smirked.

           "I'm not.... Wait a minute! How how how??" I was stuttering again. Damn it!

          "She's our sport champion. You do hear of "The Reis" right?" I nodded.