Chapter 14

Hey there! I know I didn't upload last couple of weeks~ I was busy in school, tuition n activities.. So today I upload~ I have examination next week... So gotta hurry up...

Anyway, about this chapter. I almost made it into a KingArthur/Merlin story.. LOL! But I just stick into the old plan. Maybe my next book I can use it. Anyway... Enjoy! ><

Don't forget to comment n vote! Thx !

   Me or that B!tch? Choose one will you?! (Chapter 14)

                 "Leave me alone you faggot!" He shouted those horrible words straight at me, pushed me away as hard as he could. I stumbled back, lost my balance and fell onto the floor. Finn ran towards me and hugged me. He was shaking and hugging tightly. He turned around and faced Troy. His face looked dangerous and probably going to kill someone. He's going to punch Troy, when I grabbed his arm. He looked at me, I shook my head and lowered it. I didn't want to cry, but tears betrayed me.

                "What's the duck wrong of you! He just saved your sorry buttock of urs! I thought you love him!" Finn was shouting at him. I think the doctor's going to burst in any second.

                 "What? Love him!? I'm not fucking faggot! I love girls, not like you two bastards! Get the fuck off me!"

                  Hearing each of those words coming out from the same voice that used to talk sweetly to me just made my heart broke. But I slowly stood up and walked towards Troy.

                  "Troy..Is me... Jessie.. I'm your boyfriend... You love me... I love you..." I tried to hold his hand, but he slapped away my hand. He glared at me, his eyes filled with toxic. This's not happening! What happened to him!?

                  "Go away! I don't want to see you! I thought you are my best friend's good boyfriend! Now you cheated her because you are a fag!? I swear Angela's going to kill you!" He shouted. I think he was going to kill me himself instead of waiting Angela to do it. But because of the cast, he couldn't move. Don't get me wrong, he's fully recovered.

                  "What's wrong with you! Angela's going to destroy both of you! You kissed him Troy! Jessie risked his life to save you! Angela's the bad guy! Not Jessie!" Finn said with such anger in it. He's trying to make to Troy. But with the look on Troy, I knew he didn't buy it

                  "Are you both insane? Excuse me? Who on earth are you!?" Troy sounded angry, if he didn't have the cast, I think he would get up and punch Finn on the face.

                  "I'm Finn, last name is none your business and I'm the one who saved your sorry buttock. You're welcome..." Finn said as he looked annoyed, same as Troy.

                  "So Finn None of Your Business... I don't say thank you to fagg..." Before he finished it, I slapped his face, hard. Leaving a red mark on his face... I turned around and grabbed Finn, headed towards the door as the doctor came in. I said sorry at him and ran out from the room, from the hospital.

                 We stopped when we reached the parking lot. Just then, I dropped my knees and cried until passed out. In front of a hospital.....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 I love the last part.. Too LOL! Anyway... Enjoy! Vote please!!

OH YEAH, if you didn't see my characters' choice... Here they are!

David Archuleta as Troy

Bradley James as Jessie

Dianna Argon<-- the Glee headcheerleader as Angela

Hayley William as Tamantha  (Paramore!!)

I will try to put more!!^^ Bye!

By OMGguyLOL!