Chapter 6

You should be grateful!!! LOL!!! Thx for all the people for reading this story!!! Y should be grateful? Because I have a dozen of undone homeworks to do and I still want to write more for all of you!!!! I know I know, I am being dramatic.. But literally! A dozen! I lost my mood jusy by looking at those books! Different languages!! Different equations!!! >< The worst part is... NO ENGLISH ESSAY FOR ME TO WRITE! =="....

Click vote if you like Jessie and Troy!!! ^^

Oh ya.. Forgot to tell u all.. This chapter is going to be EPIC for me!!! LOL~ It's a really really REALLY SAD drama..for me again.. LOL~ Prepare!!! I'm warning you!! LOL!

Me or that Bitch? Choose one will you? (Chapter 6)

            Troy's POV

             I was watching Jessie dropped on his knees, I knew he was crying. I was walking out from my science lab when the bell rang. Then I saw Jessie was coming out from the janitor closet, followed by Angela. My heart beated when I saw this. Thoughts were running around in my mind. Did they just make made out in there? Or sex? No... Jessie would never do anything to hurt me.

   Slap!

           Damn Angela! How dare she slapped my baby! But a part of me said thanks god because Jessie didn't do anything with her. If he did, why he earned a slap? His back was facing mine, Angela was facing at me. I think she knew I was here. I saw shine in her eyes, I bet it was tears. What? Why Jessie was hugging her? He really fall for that?

           A kiss?? Oh no, he's going to far. I was about to walk to them and slapped the bitch. But someone I was frozen in place. I saw Angela murmered something to him. He shrugged.

        "Yes! I will leave Troy!" The sentence was coming out from his moutn. The words were like thousand of needles stabbed into my heart. It was aching. I didn't know why, my tears betrayed me and fall. Angela smirked and flipped her hair at Jessie's direction. No... she was just acting. She wanted to make me feel sad. But when Jessie turned around and looked at me, his face was shock. I didn't know why, but I just spunned around and ran as fast as my legs could.

        "Troy!!!" He shouted. I didn't care, I kept on running. I earned a few weird stares from those people. But I didn't care, I just wanted to run. I ran through the cafeteria until I stopped to catch a breath on the field. The sun was hot and it was burning my skin. No one would dare to come out. I heard loud footsteps behind me, I didn't even need to turn around and knew it was him. I was about to take off when...

       "No! Troy! Let me explain! Stop!"

       Tears fall again. Explain? Why? Explain what? That you don't love me anymore? That you finally realized that you were not a fucking faggot anymore? I turned around, watching him. He was a little stunned when he saw me. I think he saw me crying the first time. He dropped his knees instantly, like those anime cartoon. Sobbing was heard from him...

        I know. He was trying to be nice to Angela. I know Angela was threatning him to kiss her or hug her or say those words. I was about to walk towards him when suddenly I felt someone grabbing me, harshly. A cloth was covering my mouth, avoided letting me screamed. I was muffling in the cloth, trying to get Jessie's attention. But he was too focus on the crying, he didn't even care about anything happened around him. After a few second, the drug on the cloth kicked in. I fainted.

_________________________________

          "Urgh...My head..." I slowly opened my eyes, trying to make sense what happened to me. I was going for my head but I realized that my hands were tied. I looked around, dark and black. I think I was in a room, because it looked like a room. Because it had a DOOR! I tried to move, but my legs were tied too. My mouth was taped. OH MY GOD! I got kidnapped!!! Help me!! I was not a prayer, forgive me God! But please help me! Heared my prayer!!!

   "No.. Yes.. He's in here... No.. What? What do you mean blonde hair? No.. He is brown... Shit....Hehe..Ok...No prob..Leave it to me.." I heard talking from outside. It was a man voice. What blonde? What brown? But the most important was... Leave the what to HIM!!???? I was screaming behind this tapem even I knew it was useless.

          The door was swung opened, and a shadow walked in. Now I was scared. I was going to get murder! What did I do to deserve this!? The shadow came near me, he bent down and removed my tape. Once he removed, I scream at the top of my lungs. Hey, guys could scream too you know?

        "Help!!! What the F..." Before I said the F word, he covered my mouth with his hand.

       "God. Shut up! Urgh... bitch..Don't scream!" He said and removed his hand.

       "Close my eyes! I didn't want to see you face! I don't want to get shoot and what the fuck! Where am I? I am certainly not a bitch whoever you are! Why you took me here!? My family come clean! We never borrow money and we never will!" I said, without shouting. I was certainly sure my family would never borrow money. Not that I was rich, I just know it.

        "What? You kidding right? Whatever." He said, moving around the room.

        "What the hell! Whatever what? Answer me! What did I do?" I said. I was getting angry because this guy apparently didn't know why he kidnapped me!

        "Oh shut up! I got the wrong guy ok? I should have get a picture of him. Damn." He answered me.

        "The wrong guy!!!?????" I was really angry now! Furious!

        "A person paid me to kidnap the blonde one. The person didn't tell me that in the first place! He said muscular and tall! So I caught you. Then the person just said he is blonde! I think his name is... Jay? Nope.., Joe? Nope...Je..Yeah, Jessie! His name is Jessie."

        Jessie? My heart stopped function. He wanted to kidnap Jessie in the first place? Now I really glad he kidnapped me not Jessie. At least I was innocent.

       "Whatever. So can you please let me go now? I wouldn't tell anyone. But first please cover my eyes, then drop me off somewhere." I acted like I didn't know Jessie.

       "No!" He shouted. I fliched by his word. WHy? I was innocent right? Then why he didn't want to let me go?

       "Why?" I asked

       "Because I got scold from the person and now I am piss off. Of course, I got permission from the person." His words scared me.

        "What permission?" I started shivering.

        "To do something naugthy in you..." He laughed.

        "What!?" I shouted! NO WAY!

        "Help!!" I shouted again but he taped my mouth. He brought me up and dropped me harshly on the bed. He cut the rope on my hands. I tried to punch him, but he's too strong. He quickly tied my both hands each on the poles. He did it the same thing with my legs. Now, I was in a strench out position. I was crying, I afraid what's going to happen next.

        "Don't cry baby. I will make you feel ecstacy in any minutes.." He laughed evily. He removed all my clothes, leaving my underwear on. He smiled a little and licked my neck down to my abs. He continued to lick every part of me. No... I didn't want it... I didn't want to lose my V to a stranger! Now I wished I had it with Jessie!!! Jessie!!!

        He removed my last cover, his next action was making me cried crazily. No! No! No! I bit my mouth, didn't want to let my moan out. I closed my eyes, feeling the world was about to end. The invasion was happened after a few minutes...

        After I reopened my eyes... I was in an empty field, staring at the night sky with my wet clothes on. Tears flew endlessly... I just lost my V-card and I was raped by a stranger.... My whole life was screwed.... I would never face Jessie again....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  Don't mad at me! Sorry! I really sorry, but I really think I needed to do this... Because... can't always happy right? I was pity for Troy not having his dream, romantic first sewith the love of his life... But..... Hope u like it!!! >< DOn't kill me!!! ><

By OMGguyLOL~