Chapter 19

As I said before, this chapter is based on Jessie's POV^^ Enjoy~

Me or the Bitch? Choose one will you?! (Chapter 19)

                   Jessie's Crying in the Toilet POV

                    "Still hiding in you closet?" He said with his monotone. I looked up and I met his eyes. I sighed as relief and leaned back against the wall of the toll.

                    "Felt relieved that I am not one of your idiotic teammates?" Ashley said and closed the door behind me. His presence really made me relieved because atleast he's not a homophobic.

                     "So you know?" I asked and looked into his eyes again.

                     "Duh, I have a gay detector mind." He laughed amusely.

                      "So you are trying to say that your gay detector mind only works for me?"

                       "What? It functions perfectly and I know everyone in school who is gay." He replied angrily because I doubted his talent.

                        "Okay... so your gay detector couldn't work only for Josef?" I asked. Because last time I checked, when Josef told him that he's gay towards Ashley and confessed his love. His face clearly showed shock and completely took off guard.

                         His face suddenly blank and I could see both of his fists were cleching. He punched the wall and the whole toll was shaking. I grabbed on the toilet bowl that I was sitting on.

                       "Don't ever fucking say his name again!" His broken voice had startle me.

                       He collapsed on the floor, crying. I let him be and caressed his back. After a good whole minute of crying, he finally controlled his emotion and stood up.

                       "I am sorry Ash." I apologized and gave him my best puppy dog eyes. He blushed, badly and quickly retrieved his hand back.

                        'You are forgiven but I really wanted to ask you Jess. Are you sure staying in the closet is what you wanted? What are you afraid of?"

                        "The fact I will get punch everytime I go to school by all the jerky jocks." I replied without hesitation. I did afraid of that, now. Before he forgot about me, I always think that as long as I have him, who could break me. But now, I really couldn't ensure that if I could take it without love. They said love makes people strong but it can also maked people weak. 

                        He just nodded and hugged me. I think my tears came out again. I'm a very emotional person. 

                        "Let's go, we're going to be late." Ashely said and gave his hand to me. I gladly took it and we hurried out the washroom. Mr.T, Ted and Angela were still sitting at there.

                      "Bitch" I was shocked when I heard this word's coming out his mouth. Angela was glaring at him and Ted was amused by it. 

                      "I mean beach! Not bitch... Want to go the beach together? Erm... This Satuday? At 8?" Mr.T said. I could easily tell he's lying about it. He clearly stated bitch than beach. But I doubted that Angela and Ted would noticed.

                        "Okay... So at the 'Mayor Beach'? Nice," He looked happy.

                       "Can we joined?" Ashley suddenly declared. All of those three looked at us. Mr. T's eyes met mine and I just ignored him, put on my best poker face.

                        "Sure!" He blurted out and his focus was still on me and I was still ignoring him. His face looked sad and concern. What's he trying to show me?

                         "Hey! What about me!?" Tamantha rushed towards us.

                         "Erm... Hey Tamantha... Of course you can join! We are very glad to have you in our beach trip." He talked like he met Tamantha the first time... No way! Tamantha too?

                         Tamantha was confused and I went to her ear.

                        "Don't make any noise Tamantha and please don't be too shock by it. Promise me you wouldn't tell anyone about this. I know you wouldn't. Troy was involved in an accident and he had amnesia during the summer. He forgot about everything had happened a while ago. So... He didn't know that we were once couple and Angela had forbidded me to tell Troy everything. She blackmailed with something that can crush Troy. I can't let that happen Tamantha..."

                          Tamantha nodded and she was trying her best not to cry. I patted her back to support her.

                       Troy was telling us the plan after Ben and Ten joined us too. But I noticed that Troy's eyes never leave me. Did he finally remember? No, I couldn't risk it because I know Angela would do anything to prevent Troy to remember it... Should I risk it?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wala! Hope u enjoy yourself^^

By OMGguyLOL

He looked annoyed by my reaction