Chapter 16

I am finally going to upload! Because I am in a good mood~

Me or that Bitch? Choose One will You?! (Chapter 16)

                    Troy's Cute Forgotten POV <---(See that, I learnt it from Amyscence)

                    I had been discharged from the hospital a week ago. But I was still having some headache from the last pass out. I forgot why I pass out the first place, I didn't even know what happened before? Did I quarrel with someone before? Why I kept on thinking I had a quarrel with someone...

                   Now I was in my room, looking out of the window. The red and orange leaves started to leave their mother's side. I sighed. Autumn finally came, I didn't even have a chance to enjoy my summer. I pull back from the window and grabbed my coat. I rushed down to the stairs when my sister bumped into me.

                   "Hey!" She shouted at me. Why I felt there were hot liquid on my chest. I looked down as a black stain was poured all over my front. Teresa was coming out with a cup of hot chocolate when she accidentally poured it on me.

                   "Oh come on Teresa! This is my favourite shirt!" I took off the shirt and showed her the stain. It was spreading fast.

                   "Stop whining and give me the shirt." She snatched it from me and walked downstairs. She muttered words like 'What a baby'. I laughed as I went back my room to put on a new one.

                    I called Angela when I was downstairs after putting a black T-shirt. In case Teresa decided to pour at me again, at least it didn't change the color of my shirt. I lost my mood to go out to feel the cold wind now.

                    She answered me after a long beep.

*The following conversation is on the phone*

"What do you want now"

"Wow Angela, maybe I didn't call you often but I was in the hospital. Cut me some slack will you? And you didn't even give me your regard!"

"Have you burnt your brain?"

"Unfortunately, no"

"Really Troy, what do YOU want. I am busy"

"Now I can't even talk to my best friend after I was in coma?"

"Wait, you were in coma?"

"That's what I was trying to tell you the last few minutes ago!"

"Sorry... How are you?"

"Finally you are concern about me! Thank you!"

"Okay... So why you called me? Didn't Jes..."

"As I was saying, how's thing with your boyfriend? What's his name again? James?“

"Jessie. Are you okay Troy?"

"Why wouldn't I be? So did he hurt you? If yes, I will kill him! I will not let my best friend got hurt by a jerk."

".........."

"Hello? Angel?"

"....... Erm...."

"Yes?"

"Yaya. He didn't hurt me. We are just fine. So tell me more about the accident."

"That's good. Well, my mother told me that I got in a car crash. The doctors said that it was a miracle for me to alive. But I didn't even feel pain after I woke up. That's strange right? Hello... Angel?"

"............"

"Erm... Are you okay Angel?"

                           I heard scribbling from Angela's background. It's like she was taking note on something. I looked at the wall-clock next to me, school was ended an hour ago. Wait, she's doing homework while taking to me?

"Are you doing your homework again?"

"Roy, sweety! Sorry! I just asked my mother about it. OMG! Are you okay?"

"........ Yes again?"

"Oh Roy! I am coming to your place now!"

                        After that, she hung up.  I threw my phone to the side and turned on the TV.

                       I turned to 'Fox' channel.

               You can't punch the gay out of me any more than I can punch the ignoramus out of you!

                        The skinny guy with a bow tie on his neck was shouting at a big buffy football guy. The buffy guy really angry now. I think the skinny guy was a gay. That's why he said those word, duh! Suddenly, I saw the buffy guy kissed the skinny guy. I thought he was going to punch him! Urgh, should people broadcast this kind of programme for children to watch? It would let those kids think that being gay is right. The skinny looked scared and back out. The buffy guy was frustrated and punched the locker. I turned off the TV, stupid show.

                         The doorbell rang and I quickly answered it.

                         A blond girl was standing in front of me with a huge grin on her face. Creepy... She quickly hugged me and I hugged back. She went inside, skipping. Some one in a good mood today...

                        "Come in?" I closed the door behind me.

                         She was sitting on the couch and flipping the channel one by one. She landed at the 'Animal Planet'. I sat down with her and watched the show with her.

                          This was like old time. She came here and we watched 'Animal Planet' together. We always commented on this channel.

                           "So... You don't remember anything before the accident?" She asked.

                           "Nope, all I remember is the day when I went to your boyfriend's house, James."

                           "Jessie" She tried to laugh.

                           "Okay... Mr. J. Then I forgot what happened next and the next thing I know I was awoke from the hospital. And now is autumn! My mother didn't tell me what had happened neither dad nor Teresa! Can you please tell me what happened?" I asked nicely with my puppy dog eyes.

                           "No..." She replied coldly and glared at me.

                            'Wow! Stop with the glaring! Okay okay! I forget about it! Just let it be okay?" I surrendered.

                            "That's a good boy." She smiled and faced back to the TV.

                         We had a good time at my house. We had a sleepover at her, she used my sister's thing like usual. She and my sister get along really well. She treated Teresa like her sister. She's a only child but the way. We talked about what I missed when I 'pass out'.

                          She kept on telling me how her boyfriend, Mr.J gave her a ring for present. I was happy for her. But I didn't know why my heart was aching itself. What happend to me?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Love you all^^

I dedicated this chapter for Vampura! Because he's the reason that made me so happy to upload this! Woot! You rock Vampura! ^^

By OMGguyLOL