Chapter 8.1

This one kinda short because I have to go to class... And when I back, already late. So..Here it is..

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you think Troy and Jessie should be together! ^^

Me or that B!tch? Choose one wil you? (Chapter 8.1) <--- This is part one...

Part One<3

               Jessie's POV

             NO! I would not give up so easily! I had to know the real truth! I didn't want to lose Troy! I would die for him! I love him! If he wanted some spaces, he had to tell me face to face! I wouldn't take 'No' for an answer! I didn't want to get dump like Taylor Swift through one phone call when she dumped by Joe. I was certainly not Taylor Swift! I didn't want to write a song about someone dumped me!

             I stood up, wiped off my tears. I washed my face with the running water on the tap. After that, I rushed out from the washroom, didn't bother to close the tap. (A/N: Never do that, water is precious!) I ran all the way to the end of the hallway. I didn't care about my class anymore, I only wanted to get to Troy's house. I probably got suspension for cutting classes and skipping school. But if it was worthy, I didn't give a shit!

            I was about to get into my car when someone stopped me. Guess who...

           "Going somewhere babe?" She was leaning on my BMW. Angela...

           "Stop calling me babe, I am not yours anymore. I belonged to Troy and Troy only." I said it without shame. I could really see she was really pissing off after heard what I said. Her eyes were pure flaming, but after a second, its soften. She walked towards me, hugged around my waist. I didn't move, because fighting back was useless. When she saw I didn't move, she just let me go and pushed me.

             "Don't act like you don't care!" She shouted.

             "About what? And shouldn't you be in classroom right now?" I asked back.

             "About Troy! ..... Wait... you didn't know?" She was shocked when I didn't answer her question. I was really confused now, but she was just smirking.

             "About Troy what!?" I questioned. If she had something to do with Troy didn't come school... I swore I would rip her head off.

             "Oh... never mind.." She trailed off and walked away. I needed to know.

             I went over and grabbed her arm, turning her around to face me in the eyes. She just kept smiling, in an evil way of course.

             "Kiss me then I tell you..." She said, licking her lips. Gross bitch... But I just went to it, kissed her until we're out of breath.

             "Now tell me!" I commanded, feeling a little less patience. But she shrugged me off and said, "Have sex with me then I tell you.."

             "WHAT THE FUCK!" I pushed her off when she was unbuckling my belt. She dropped on the floor, her eyes were flaming red. I didn't lend my hand to pick her up, she deserved it.

              "Whatever Angela." I walked away when she shouted those words that made my heart stopped beating.

             "Troy got raped! I called a man to kidnap you but turned out he kidnapped the wrong guy. He told me to give permission if he could fuck Troy! He probably didn't want to see you because he was ashamed of himself!"

              I heard every single word she said. I was cleching my fists, my heart was burning fire. What the hell!? My precious Troy got raped!? I turned around to face that bitch, she saw my face and she fliched and was shaking, probably scared for what I was going to do about her.

             "TELL ME ABOUT THAT MAN WHO RAPED HIM! IF HE DIDN'T IN JAIL FOR NEXT HALF AN HOUR, YOU WILL BE THE ONE THAT IN THAT ASS JAIL!" I shouted, my veins were showing under my skin. She was crying now and shaking. I didn't give a shit about this girl. I glared at her. She was shaking but quickly opened her cellphone and dialed nine one one to catch the raper.

              I was furious and in any seconds, I would burst into flame! Oh I wished I was that werewolf thing in Twilight! I would rip this ass bitch and said it was an animal attack! Other side of me was hurt. I didn't believe Troy didn't tell me! He should have some faith in me! I would not dump him because of this! And I would not like those drama that when a person didn't tell a person a thing and dumped him. That's stupid. I still love Troy no matter what! I shot one more deathly glare at that bitch and took off with my BMW.

               Wait for me Troy..............

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

     Short right? Sorry~ I needed to go any second~ So please be patient people! I will type it.... after a few days!!! LOL! Suffer!!! So Vampura, you think this is a happy chapter now? I hope u all like it!!!!! Peace out!! VOTE AND COMMENTS!!!!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! NEED VOTE TO FEED JESSIE AND TROY! LOL!!!

By OMGguyLOL~

PS: I probably put some new characters, excited right!? LOL! The bad news is that... Angela will still crush their life!!! LOL! For those Angela lover, have another new character that helps her to destroy Troy and Jessie life!! LOL!