Chapter 15

Hey^^ Ok, cut the blah blah blah.. All I need to say is.. I'm sorry...

P/s: SHout out to all people who vote for me and read this story! I finally made it to 2000 reads n 100 votes plus 100 comments for this story~~ WOoT!!

I command Votes!

Me or that Bitch? Choose one will you?! (Chapter 15)

                          "So what are you going to do now?" He asked me, while hugged me from the side. I just laid there and looked at the ceiling. The fans was moving swiftly, it didn't look any different from yo-yo. It just spinned and spinned and spinned...

                           "Jess!" He shouted in my ears.

                           "OH MY JESUS! It burns!" I grabbed my ears and turn over on my bed back and forth. Never let anyone, I meant seriously ANYONE shouted at your ears! I glared at him but soften after I inhaled some oxygen. I dropped back myself on the bed and looked at the ceiling again.

                              Oh yeah, I was in my room now. Yes, although I did faint in front of the hospital. But Finn brought me home because he knew that I didn't want to be with T... It still hurt just to say his name. Could I call him TJ  for now? I swore you didn't want the long form of this...

                              "I'm okay... Can we talk about oth.ee.r" I choked on my own words. Oh boy, the tears were starting to bulid inside my eyes. Finn hugged me tightly, but he's the one that starting to cry now. His tears were calling mine. After that, we both cried until we slept of tireness.

___________________________________________

     Troy's POV

                              What hell just happened! Did Jessie just come in and say that I am his boyfriend? WTF! But the more WTF was there were almost all the doctors in this hospital were in my room. Did I just come back to life or something? What happened?

                              "It's a miracle!"

                              "I agree..."

                              "But that's impossible..."

                              "But he's sitting at there!"

                              "But there are no explanation of this!"

                              "Maybe is God's work?"

                               "That ridiculous! There are no such thing as God. Totally absurb!"

                               There were many doctos talking here and that. Did they even bother? Hello, I was the patient here! I needed rest! My head still hurt. But I had no idea what happened to me and why I ended here. I glared at one of the doctor that kept taking about God's not exist. Yeah right, then explain why you are so annoying, I thought. Some of them kept flipping those papers that clipped on a board. Some of them just checking the machine beside me.

                                "Do you all mind? I need rest!" I burst out my resentment. All of them just nodded at one and went out. After the door shut, I got off from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. Thanks goodness I got a bathroom in this room, I didn't want to go out walking around with my butt exposed. You know, those hospital patient clothes. They didn't even consider as clothes, they just wrapped around your body. Anywho, I splashed warm water on my face.

                                   I nearly didn't regonize the person in the mirror. This person couldn't be me... This person had black circles around his eyes, red puff in it. His face was recessed and he was losing some weight too. No, it was all me... What happened to me?

                         You''ll regret what you had done Troy Hex Jordan... so as you Jessie... It's war...

                                   Urgh! What happened? Did I just hear Angela's voice in my mind? What did I do that make her so furious... Jessie? That faggot again? Did I really his boyfriend. Yuck! That's disgusting!

                            You know me to well... That's why you should afraid of...

                          The voice!! It just couldn't stop! It still Angela's voice... Did I really that faggot love interest? I was hypnotized by him! But...

                              I think... I was Troysexual...

                           That's when the light went off....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

            I command votes! 10! 10! 10! Ok... If u confused about the italic words... Go see chapter 1 n chapter 2... thx^^

By OMGguyLOL