chapter 1: The Beginning

Okay so I may not have been the safest in my life but I definitely wasn't the unsafest in my life. Haha, I'm smart I created a word, unsafest.

What was I talking about again? Oh right, how I died.

It wasn't really exciting if I'm being honest. I kind of wanted to die like saving someone from an alien during an alien invasion, but as you can tell by my disappointed a tone that didn't happen.

No instead I died because of book fell on my head. Yeah that's right death due to a flying fucking book! I will never ever read a book again not even in the afterlife! I feel disgusted even looking at a book.

Oh who the fuck am I kidding? I love reading. There's no fucking way I'm going to stay away from my books, my precious babies!

I probably should not have worn healed boots that day, but they were cute so I regret nothing. It was the first time wearing them too, that sucks.

And then I wake up, but I'm not in my body. Like what the fuck Chaos? Why the hell did you make me transmigrate? I couldn't even die a peaceful dead because of you, you rude ungrateful fucking son of a bitch. The second I die again and see you, I am going to murder you, you bastard.

Get ready for your death, Chaos.

And then I, somehow, found my way to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and I almost screamed, Nina Dobrev! oh my God! I'm such a huge fan of hers, she's such a sweetheart and I love her! But then I realized she looked a lot younger than she was in real life. What the hell?

This some voodoo shit going on right here, how does Nina Dobrev look so young?! Does she use moisturizer a lot? She looks like she did when she started on the Vampire Diaries. Huh, I want dinosaur chicken nuggets.

My body, or Nina's, felt greasy so I took a quick shower I got like 10 minutes or so after I got in so pain in the butt to do anything so I took more time than I usually did. And before you ask no it's not look at Nina Dobrev's body all right? I just washed it, without looking at it. I mastered the art of not looking at myself while washing myself 3 years ago. There's a lot of hard work training and slipping (how did I not die then?), but eventually I managed to get it down.

I wonder if I can make some ketchup art. Probably not. My passion was always singing. I wonder how well Nina can sing. I off my hand on the fogged mirror and clean it off- what the hell? Why do I still look like Nina Dobrev? Okay, so I am obviously going crazy. Well, everyone goes a little crazy at some point in time, if they didn't, well... where would the fun in that be?

I walk out the bathroom and into the room I had woken up in. I closed and locked the door behind me and walked up to the window. I clamped down the windows and kept the curtains shut, I didn't want people to be watching me change now did I?

I deserve a little more respect then that. I, at the very least, do not talk in my sle-- actually, now that I think about it, I do! Post, so maybe a little less respect of due, but I do deserve some respect! I walked over to the large closet and open the doors, the towel still wrapped tightly around me. Nina won't mind if I use her clothes, right? Nah, I wouldn't mind if she used my clothes so, why not the other way around?

I saw an outfit already set out, I think she was going to wear this, but that was for her so I'll just leave it and get another outfit ready. (Outfit in media!) I got a pair of tight, dark blue skinny jeans, a flowery, spaghetti strap lose and flowy shirt, and a pair of healed boots. On my way out of her room I grabbed a silver bracelet that had a blue stone that looked suspiciously like lápiz lazuli. Meh, I like the blue so whatever!

I walked over to the desk that had a bag on it, Nina wouldn't mind, would she? Nahhh. I grabbed Nina's bag and went down the stairs. I saw a head of ginger hair in, what looked to be a kitchen? The lady turned around, I was shooketh. It was the beautiful, dropdead gorgeous, Sara Canning! I was about to squeal, but I was nudged to the side. How rude!