chapter 5

Not Elena's day went okay. It was boring, but okay. She knew everything, literally everything thing that was currently being taught in the school.

The only slightly entertaining thing that happened was talking to Mr. Rogers. She also had rather... familiar looking teachers. As is, Avenger familiar teachers. They literally had the same last names as well!

Fake Elena sighed as she entered the last class of the day, history.

She took her seat and waited for all other students and even Tanner to enter the room. The bell rang and no one came. Had something happened?

"Elena Gilbert, to the main office. Elena Gilbert, to the main office." Why was she being called to the main office?

As she walked through the vacant halls a feeling of dread filler her gut. Why was she feeling such fear?

She went into the office and was pointed to the principal's office, she knocked on the door. Once she was given affirmation to enter, she walked in.

Immediately after she entered and closed the door, she was pinned to the wall with a hand wrapped tightly around her throat. She gave a choked gasp, what was happening?

"I know it's you Kathrine, stop playing dumb." When she looked up it was Mr. Rogers with all the other new teachers besides him. She could not speak, nor could she breath. She clawed at his hand, her nails left scratches on his arm, why was this happening?

Mr. Rogers took her bag and threw it at the man who looked like Robert Downey Jr, who started looking through her things. "I got it!" He pulled out her phone and opened it. She didn't know what he did on her phone but she was quickly turning purple. Her body slacked forwards, relaxing as she gave into the sweet temptation then death was.

She gave up– dying once again wouldn't be too bad, would it?– and took a breath.