chapter 14

Jeremy was seriously starting to question who his sister hung out with. Specks of what was probably blood covered the walls, and is that wasn't a red flag, his kidnapping was.

Jeremy roamed the halls, trying to get into a room but they were all locked, buzz kills he was about to turn back when He saw something out of the corner of his eye. It was a giant spider. "Oh hell no." He walked backwards, making his way to the end of the hall and rounded the corner just as the spider turned around. Jeremy went back into the room he was in before and closed the door. Well, maybe he could find something in there?

He found nothing.

Was the place abandoned? No, because a kidnapper would definitely take you to a building that was in use and covered in blood! He was going crazy. Of course, it was abandoned if a kidnapper took him there!

Did he even have his phone?

Jeremy reached into his pocket and was left in stunned silence. That Kol guy didn't take his phone. "Amateur." Jeremy scoffed, ignoring that fact that he barely thought of using his phone now, as he sent Jenna his location with a quick 'I'm lost. Can you pick me up?'. The response was immediate.

"Yeah, sure give me 20 minutes. Try not to get lost again, okay?" Jeremy smiled slightly and nodded as he sent back an 'ok'.

Jeremy waited a minute before he walked out of the door, sticking to the wall until he found a window. He was on the second floor of wherever he was. Looking out the window and turning to face the building, Jeremy climbed out of the window with a sigh. There was no way in hell that he was gonna find some stairs. The place was practically a mansion!

He stuck to the vines that grew along the cement walls as he silently scaled-down. Jeremy made it to the ground, and just as a car pulled up. Luckily, it was Jenna. Otherwise, he would have probably been caught. He quickly rushed to the car and got in.

"How did you even get here?" Jenna questioned as she got back on the dirt track that led to the main roads.

"One of Elena's friends." Was all he said.

That was adventure and a half.