chapter 4 Sneak Peek Because I Am Suffering.

The bell rang loudly, deafening all people in the surrounding area of the burning pit of hel- school. Of the school.

The noise made fake Elena stop her chase, she was just about to catch the traitors. "SABOTEUR!" She wasn't really happy with the sabotaging bell, even if it was an inanimate object. It stopped her from getting her revenge on her friends, so she was upset with it.

"See you later Elena!" Bonnie and Caroline ran to their classes. F*ck she didn't know where her class was. Looking at her schedule, she saw the room number.

#113

Huh. Wasn't 13 a bad number? Oh well. Fake Elena looked at the door closest to her.

#113

Huh. Wasn't that a coincidence?

With a sigh, Fake Elena gripped her bag and dragged her legs towards the room. Her doom awaited her.

The second she entered the room, the first thing she noticed was that she was the only one in the class. What was happening? Maybe she was early? Yeah, she was just early...

The door creaked open and in walked the hottest mother trucker she had ever seen. Damn girl, give me some of that ass. I'm flat as hell over here while you got a bubble butt. Not fair! She cursed her flat ass internally, ignoring the fact that she called her male teacher a girl. What if he wanted to be a girl? Or a grill. Hmmm...

"I would much prefer if you took a seat and didn't stare at me butt, Miss Gilbert." Damn, his voice was smooth. Fake Elena looked around the room, where were the desks?

"Miss Gilbert," The man spoke up again, "in front of me." He pointed to his desk. It was then that fake Elena saw the chair opposite of the where the man sat.

"May I ask, why are we the only ones here?" She spoke hesitantly, hoping that she would get an answer. The man gave a sigh, a crease in his forehead formed.

"You are the only one taking this class this year. Many find it difficult to even get a C average, so they drop out and go to regular English. I have high hopes for you, Miss Gilbert." He looked straight into fake Elena's eyes as a conflicted look calmed into a hopeful blue.

"I took this class because it seemed interesting. I hope you have as much to teach as I have to learn. Let's work together on this and try not get frustrated with each other, yeah?" Fake Elena held out a hand in front of her, reaching towards her new teacher. A handshake, a sign of compliance and teamwork for the year to come. An alliance of sorts.

"Call me Mr. Rogers." He took her hand and shook it, smiling in a sort of relieved way.

"Call me Elena, if you want. We're the only ones in this class. It feels weird being called Miss Gilbert. That was my mom, not me." She paused, reciting her words, she said her mom right? Lord almighty that felt wrong!