¹¹ A Deal With The Devil

"So, do you know where she is?" The guy, Kol, asked Jeremy with a raised eyebrow.

"I could call her, if you want." Jeremy did not trust the guy at all. If he really did know Elena then he would have her number.

Whenever Elena made a new friend, she always gave them her number first so they wouldn't lose contact with each other. It was the reason she had so many friends and acquaintances. She even befriended a guy that was passing by. She said his name was... Stiles? Ah, yes. Stiles Stilinski. That was his name.

She really liked him, said he understood her humor to the T.

They were really close. Probably still are, considering they text everyday.

;-)

Jeremy shook his head, shaking the thought from the forefront of his mind. "Yes, I would appreciate that!" He nodded to the guy, Kol, and took a few steps away from him to call Elena.

When his first call went to voice-mail, a sense of worry started to build up in his gut, because Elena always answered her phone for family. No matter what. After the five call sent to voice-mail, he was pacing on the pavement he stood previously.

His panic made the guy from before cock an eyebrow at him, silently asking what was wrong with a tilt of his head. "She isn't answering. She always picks up, even if she's busy." Jeremy looked back at his phone, not noticing the way The taller male shook his head and came closer.

The next thing Jeremy knew was darkness.

-

Jeremy woke up to a empty room, surrounded by dull grey walls and a practically ruined bed under him. It shook under his weight and trembled when Jeremy moved to get off the unstable pieces of wood.

Where was he?

How did- oh.

Oh.

OH!

He bet it was that guy, Kol, that brought him to... wherever it was that he was. It seems he would just have to find out where exactly he was at the moment.

Welp, time to snoop!