chapter 3: Random Fun

Looking up, Elena half expected it to be Stefan.

Oh boy was she wrong.

Mischievous brown eyes stared back at her, her heart lagged. Unnoticed to Bonnie, she held her breath.

"Sorry for bumming into you, we were in a hurry." Bonnie apologized and pulled Elena out of the front office's door.

Only when the door shut behind the did she release her breath. Sh*t.

What the f*ck was happening?

Isn't it obvious? We just ran into kol Mikaelson.

You know, you're a lot better when you're silent.

Whatever. You know you love me!

It was a surprise that her split personality came with her into her dream world. Usually that didn't happen unless it was a really vivid dream or nightmare.

"Elena, do you know that guy?" Bonnie's question made fake Elena snap out of her la-la land.

She made a 'be quite' gesture and pulled Bonnie out of what she assumed would be his hearing range. She brought Bonnie to the soccer field outside of the school.

"Elena? What's going on? You're acting really weird..." The Bennett easily expressed her worry, why was her friend acting the way she was? It was so... bizarre.

"Can we meet up after school? At my place, preferably. I want to explain a few things that have changed with... me." Fake Elena paused near the ending, unsure if she should say 'Elena' or 'me', she chose the latter.

"Yeah, sure! But, why did you bring us out here? Did that guy creep you out or something? He seemed kinda nice..." The girl mumbled the end to herself, fake Elena still heard though.

"Uh, yeah! I also have that to explain later... let's find Care-Bear and look for our class so we can just get to them quickly, yeah?" Fake Elena said, walking back to the school backwards.

She tripped.

"Oof!"

Bonnie laughed and reached out a hand to pull her up, "You okay Elena?" she laughed as she pulled Elena, only to fall onto the ground besides her.

"LMAO! You fell too!" Fake Elena cackled loudly, REVENGE IS SWEET!

"You pulled me, I didn't fall!" The laughter in her voice was evident as she tried to hoax up an angry voice.

Fake Elena pushed herself off the floor and ran, being chased by the shorter girl. "Get back here Elena!"

"NEVER! I WILL NOT GO DOWN ALIVE!" Gosh, she was so dramatic.

"I WILL CATCH YOU SOMEDAY! YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE FROM THE GREAT BONNIE BENNETT! MUWAHAHAHAHA!"

They ran past many students, dodging open locker doors, books, people, and backpacks on the floor. Then fake Elena saw Caroline. "CARE-BEAR! HELP ME!" She dragged the 'e' in 'me', rushing towards the startled blonde.

"SHE CAN'T HELP YOU NOW ELENA! MUWAHAHAHAHA! I'VE GOT YOU NOW!" Just as Bonnie caught up to Elena, (wow! shorter people were fast-) Elena jumped behind their taller friend.

"HUMAN MEAT SHEILD! YOU CANNOT TOUCH ME!" She hysterically yelled, moving behind the sheriff's daughter, creating cover for herself.

Caroline rolled her eyes, a small smile twitched at her lips. Elena was happy, that was good.

Aaaand then Elena shoved her into Bonnie's arms.

"DISTRACTION!" She ran away quickly, turning the corner behind her.

Her eyebrows twitched in annoyance, "You want some help getting her?" She asked the person above her.

"Yeah, that would be great!" Bonnie nodded, placing the blonde on the ground.

"ELENA GET BACK HERE!" The two coursed in union, running after their friend.

Everyone was staring at them, not that they cared. They were having fun.

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!" Fake Elena yelled, desperately trying to out run the girls. They were gaining on her. In her frantic search for an escape, she ran into a dead end. And then she saw Jeremy.

"If you love me, hide me!" She hid behind him, ducking lower as to not be seen. They could both hear Caroline and Bonnie yelling for her, rushing past them a few times. "Thanks!" She let out a breath of relief, patting Jeremy's shoulder. She took off in a run again. She had been spotted from the end of the other hallway.

"SH*T!"

She tripped, hitting the ground. In one last vain attempt to save herself, she reached towards the exit doors. Her hand went limp as she was tackled by her friends. "Oof!" She let out basically all the air in her body with that one word sound thing.

"Oh, I can see it now! The light, it's reaching for me!" She squinted her eyes, widening them at what she saw.

"OH HELL TO THE NAH! IT'S A BUG!" She crawled away from the monstrosity that continued to near its way to her. Her friends launched away from her when they heard the word bug.

She gripped their legs, pulling them towards her. "IF I'M GOING DOWN, YOU'RE COMING WITH ME! RIDE OR DIE BITCHES! YOU CHOSE TO ME MY BEST FRIENDS, WE ALL DYING TOGETHER OR NOT AT ALL!" Bonnie and Caroline looked at each other, nodding at the same time.

They gripped Elena's forearms and...

They yeeted her away from them.

"THIS IS BETRAYAL!" Fake Elena yelled, rising from the floor to chase after the offending pair.

It was really... fun.

Double updated pog: be happy, this will probably never happen again...
I just felt like being nice. It's rare.