¹⁰ New Perspective

Not sure whether to count this as part of the book because I am literally 75% asleep and I have school tomorrow and all that crud. Hope you enjoy and have a nice day!

"What happened?" Damon raised an eyebrow at his brothers shrug.

"If I am being completely honest, I don't even know. All I know is that I found her in the principal's office being strangled to death by the English teacher, surrounded by all the other new teachers." Stefan replied, ignoring his brother in favor for a glass of bourbon.

As they discussed what had happened, and Nana was sleeping, a certain chaotic original was looking for the newly missing Dopplegänger.

-

"I don't know Nik, why don't you just ask her where she went? Oh, that's right, she's missing!" Kol Mikaelson was the epitome of annoying to his older brother, Niklaus, but he was also rather reliable with witches and such. It was why Niklaus had let him free far before he was going to originally.

A friend threatened to kill the new Dopplegänger if Kol was not freed from the dagger that used to be buried in his chest. Nik was forced to let his most mischievous and trouble making sibling free of his coffin.

Kol smirked at the exasperated sigh Niklaus let out. Oh, he was having the time of his life now that he was un-daggered. He had a lot of fun, especially when he annoyed Nik, because he was the most responsive. All the others already learnt to never show their aggravation, they knew he just wanted a response.

It was rather sad that even though his siblings understood him to a certain point, they never truly understood him. He wanted some attention, yes. But he also just wanted to spend time with his brothers and sister.

Kol would be lying if he said that he did not envy the Dopplegänger for her relationship with her brother. They were everything he wanted to be with his family. They were close. Nothing like Niklaus and him.

An idea came to his mind. The boy, her brother must know where she was! "I will call you back later, Nik. I have an idea that could lead to the findings of your little obsession." Kol ignored his brothers sputtering about how the Dopplegänger was 'not his little obsession' and ended the call.

Kol pursed his lips, listening for the unnaturally quiet foot steps of the Katerina look a-like's brother. What trouble he put himself through for his brother.

-

Jeremy was worried. His sister was acting weird. Really weird. Like a completely different person and, while he appreciated her new attitude, it still caused him to worry.  Even if she was everything he needed to forget about all the bull that was going on around Mystic Falls.

She was a distraction.

While Jeremy was happy to see improvements in his sister's survivors guilt, he was wary by how fast she switched up. One day she was moping around at the grave yard for hours on end, the next she was bouncing off the walls and practically vibrating with excitement for... something. She seemed happy.

He was worried and greatly stumped by the sudden change in his sister's personality. She said odd things, made references to a show he didn't even know existed up until later, and seemed to be keeping a secret.

Jeremy sighed, he would have more time to thinking about it later.

Just as he turned to walk back to his house, something interrupted. "Excuse me, are you Jeremy Gilbert?" A guy with brown hair asked him.

"Who's asking?" Jeremy cooked his head to the side, assessing the man that appeared seemingly out of nowhere. His presence just screamed trouble, and Jeremy gated it.

"My name is Kol Mikaelson, I was wondering if I could speak to your sister? We have some unfinished business to attend to." Jeremy was beginning to suspect that his sister was in a gang or something.