Late Christmas Special!

"I love Loki. He's the best character, and you cannot convince me otherwise!" Nana grinned and squeaked when Stiles poked her stomach.

"I agree, but why love him when you can love me?" He grinned while pulling Nana to him, wrapping his arms around her waist and hugging her tightly to his chest. "I'm real, and sadly he isn't. I would totally smash with him though." Stiles buried his head in Nana's neck, she was practically a body heater, and he was freezing.

"Dude, you are freezing, do you want a blanket or something?" Nana shivered at his icy cold touch.

"No, I think I'm good freezing my butt off on the couch." He snarked while cuddling closer to her, purring when she turned around and touched his forehead. She was like a welcoming fire on a snowy day. Well, he'd never seen a snowy day in Beacon Hills, but he had experienced a rainy and freezing day at least three times every year.

This moment was one of the few times every year. He usually holed himself up in his room and hid underneath a mountain of blankets as much as he possibly could until he had to eat or couldn't hold in going to the bathroom anymore.

"Okay, tell me where the blankets are and I'll bring you one or all of them." Nana grinned at the purring noise, he sounded like a cat and she loved every second of it. Stiles didn't know but she took her phone out and started recording his purring while pointing the camera at him.

Blackmail material.

"Noooooo! I'll freeze to death before you can get back, staaaaaaay!" He whined and tugged at her shirt.

"Alright, alright. Calm down, I'll take barely a few minutes. I promise!" Nana smiled when she watched him scrunch his face in thought, before finally nodding.

"The blankets are in the cupboard under the stairs. There should be about five in there." He mentioned with a shrug, and let go of Nana's waist. She nodded and left the living room, walking towards where she caught a glimpse of the stairs earlier. She hummed in celebration when she successfully found the stairs and cupboard. After snatching a few soft fuzzy blankets Nana closed the cupboard and rushed back to the living room.

As she entered the room, she saw Stiles staring out the window with an odd expression on his face. "You good?" He looked kind of sad, but that instantly went away when he heard her voice.

"Now that my personal heater is here, I am perfectly fine." His sad eyes turned up in happiness and Nana chuckled at him. His sincere voice and gaze were adorable, but his words made her want to laugh.

"Anyways," she started as she laid the blankets on Stiles,"let's continue the movie!" She laughed as she got under under the blankets.

Soon enough, they fell asleep halfway through the film, completely oblivious to the outside world.

The End